1- the pep rally

disclaimer- Chrissy's death doesn't happen in Eddies trailer until later just for my plot idea so please be nice ab that. Also quick warning of abuse and harassments so if you are sensitive to that be careful! I would rather you be safe and healthy than read my story.

Josephine Buckley ~

"Jo! Get your ass up Steve will be here any minute to pick us up!" Robin called for me from the hallway, her attitude always worse in the mornings.

"I'm already up Robin! Calm your tits!" I sighed, putting on the last layer of mascara to top off my perfect appearance. Even though my sister and I are identical everyone always seemed to think I was the pretty one, which made both Robin and I extremely uncomfortable. I was always seen as the twin with the perfect life, the perfect look, and the perfect body. No one besides Robin and I know the truth. Well, no one besides us and my old best friend, Eddie, he had turned into a "freak" now, at least that's what my boyfriend Andy always says.

"I still can't believe you are dating that asshole Jo" Steve said as they talked about their relationship issues on the way to school.

"He's not an asshole all of the time, plus I'm sure that's what everyone says about you Steve" I said, I hated when they talked about Andy like that. Sure, he was awful to me 80% of the time but, well no buts really, he was awful. I've been trying to break up with him for awhile now but without a good reason, it felt almost pointless. It always made me feel guily, the idea of ending things with him over reasons from months prior.

"I'm not an asshole anymore though, I'm a changed man!" He joked, the statement was mostly true, he had his moments of asshole-ness but he was overall the only genuine guy in town.

"Oh sure Steve! You're always talking about sex or something with Linda!"

"No it's Heidi!"

"Cut me some slack please! Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity and it is 7 in the morning!" Robin yelled, "And we have to go to this stupid pep rally!"

"You are worried about a basketball pep rally? You expect me to believe that?"

"That's rich Robin!" I piped up from the back seat, for the last two weeks all Robin would talk about was winning Vicki over.

"Yeah so?"

"So we all know what this is about. I'm not buying that bullshit, this is about Vicki." Steve scolded

"Absolutely not."

"And you know what else?"

"I don't care" The pair bickered back and forth

"I think you gotta stop pretending like someone else when your around her! You both do that bullshit where you act like a completely different person around your crush!" Steve huffed, looking me in the eyes.

"Me??" I asked, knowing it was true to an extent. I had to though, I had built a reputation for myself and without acting this way, it would all be ruined.

"You are literally quoting me to me, you realize that right?" Robin said

"Well maybe you need to listen to yourself, you realize that smarty pants."

"It's completely different if i ask out the wrong girl I become a town pariah!" Robin says stressed

"I'd buy that except Vicki is definitely not the wrong girl."

"Hold on can I interrupt? You think I pretend to be someone around Andy?" I asked cutting in

"You are a completely different person! You never stand up for yourself and you constantly just let him do and say whatever he wants" Steve argued