"Wow, you know how to welcome people," a cheerful voice said, however, this voice sounded friendly and cold at the same time.

Irene's eyes widened, she had heard this voice before.

"Do you recognize me due to my voice?"

Irene turned her face to look at the person but was greeted by nothing.

"Boo."

Irene fell back on her butt which hit the cold hard ground, she saw polished black Oxford shoes and slowly looked up to greet the person.

"You...are the guy from the game."

Irene was at a loss for words, before Irene fully looked at his eyes, Sylph's voice boomed throughout her body and head.

Don't look into his eyes! He is dangerous! Do not look into his eyes unless you want to live!

"Urgh..."

Irene's head was hit by a sharp pain due to Sylph's warning and had her hand on her eyes.

"Hm, it isn't polite to not look at someone's eyes when greeting them."

His voice became rather chilly.

"If you turn off those murder eyes, I will talk to you."

Irene said while rubbing her eyes and then closing them.

"You know? Heh..."

The man started to laugh, Irene felt weak.

"Fine."

He agreed.

"I am still not looking at you, I cannot trust such a man like you."

Irene was still unsure.

The man started to laugh, "Are you continuing to be vulnerable then?"

Irene gritted her teeth, "No," the girl slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see shining light blue eyes.

This man had dark blue hair with tan skin, Irene scanned his attire, reminded her of the royal mages but in a different style.

"Hm? Your eyes are quite beautiful..."

The man's hand slowly reached to Irene's face, she quickly stood up.

"What do you want from me?"

She asked avoiding his touch, he smiled.

"A little chat since you killed my men and even had one betray me."

Irene's eyes shook, "What did you do to him?"

"You mean the young child Daker?"

Irene's had chills down her back, "He means no harm," Irene said.

"Well he is a traitor in my books," the man spoke, his eyes becoming sharp as he continued his sentence.

"I hate moles."

Irene knew.

By that one sentence.

She knew.

Daker was no longer here.

She gripped her hands, she was now standing with the most dangerous man that can kill her any second now.

"What is your name? What is your purpose? Where did you come from?"

Irene stopped her hands from shaking and decided to use this chance.

"Even if I told you, it would be no help," the man said in a rather cocky voice.

"Darwyn Leanor, grandmaster mage of the Empire's dark magic tower."

Irene stood in silence.

"Dark magic is banned."

"Don't you think I know? Hm, you amuse me with your talents but your talents will be a nuisance, and I hate nuisances."

He had threatened Irene at her own mansion.

The cold breeze blew between them, an adult is beefing with a child..?

Irene smiled, "I agree."

Darwyn was shocked, "Heh."

He started to laugh once again, Irene watched coldly.

Darwyn snapped his fingers and Irene felt a huge wind blow in front of her with her eyes blocked with black fog.

"I give you a warning, it is either you are on my side and we live in peace or be my enemy and you shall die painfully in my arms."

His voice disappeared so did his presence.

Irene's eyes became more visible and her once alive roses were dead.

An area of roses was dead.

Irene watched the last pedal fall off a rose and looked at it.

"He came here to scare me but why do I feel more motivation to beat his ass."

Irene ploped down on the ground with a relaxed mind.

~Author's Note~

YALL IM BACK OMG DID U GUYS MISS ME CUZ I MISSED YOU GUYS OMG OMG OMG!!!

- ANMU