Chapter 32

"LADY IRENE WAKE UP!" Roxy shouted, Irene was still sound asleep, the poor maid just shook her head, "She is a deep sleeper," she sighed. Elle just let out a simple chuckle. Elle slowly approached Irene, "Lady Irene, it's morning time, wake up," the girl spoke softly.

Irene's eyebrow twitched, "Mhm...Elle 5 more minutes," Irene asked, "Since when was I like that?" Elle's smile twitched as she spoke. "Did you forget what we talked about last night," Elle continued speaking as a murderous aura started appearing slowly.

"Mal...Mal..." Roxy shivered, as she hid behind Mal's arms, "Woo, she's so scary, how admirable," Ralph said as he looked at Elle lovingly. Roxy and Mal were dumbfounded. "Elle, let her have 5 minutes," Mal tried to reason her.

Elle just smiled and ripped the blanket off Irene, Irene woke up in shock, "I'm up I'm up," the white-haired said. Irene woke up with an annoyed face, she ruffled her hair pulling her side bangs up.

"Good morning Irene," Elle said looking at the girl who was once so little now this grown-up.

"Morning Elle," Irene responded sleepily. Irene got up and walked towards her bathroom, the maids prepared a hot water bath, "Call us when you're done," Mal said, Irene just nodded.

"Hah...I am turning 13 in 2 days." Irene sighed, she looked up, "If I haven't died, I would've been 33 years old, but since then I lived as Irene since she was 5," Irene thought about how many years have passed.

"Undine, when should I summon the rest," Irene asked summoning Undine, "Your 13 in 2 days slow down, no need to rush!" the loud Undine yelled.

"Your so loud, could you quiet down," Irene asked, "Never," Undine responded with a bright smile, "I miss your chubby cheeks," Undine suddenly said as she hugged her cheeks, Irene smiled, "Same, I enjoyed being a child sometimes too," the white-haired spoke as she slowing started looking up to the ceiling.

Irene started to recall a conversation they once had.

Undine, you're the only person I trust enough to tell you about where I came from.

Irene, don't you trust Elle, Roxy, Mal, and Ralph?

I do, but it's hard to tell Elle that the girl she cared for is not present anymore.

What about the others?

I don't think I will be able to tell them either, you never who you can trust.

Why do you trust me then?

Because you signed a contract, I have ownership of you.

True. I wouldn't blame you, your past life seems rough yet so similar to Irene's. I think there's a reason why you were brought here.

Whoever made that reason and whoever brought me here instead of having a peaceful afterlife, needs to be taught a lesson.

Haha...cool down.

Irene shoots a glare, Undine just backs down the conversation.

Yes...yes go and teach them a lesson

I will.

"It's shocking how fast the years went by," Irene said, "Yeah yeah stop being so sad or gloomy you have been in the bath for 1 hour already," Undine reminded her.

"Oh yeah I should call them now," Irene suddenly remembered.

Irene called for the maids.

"Woo, Lady what were you doing in here for so long," Roxy asked.