There were plenty of pure blooded boys our age. Hell, I could even get stuck with Zabini and I think I'd manage.

"But, Draco has a lot on his plate. His father is introducing him to some of his work early, and it's been difficult." She sighed.

"Is this something to do with the Dark Lord?" I whispered, fear sprouting through me as I thought back to that might. My hand lingering up to the scar on my forehead.

"Oh, gracious no!" My mother stopped my thoughts in their tracks. "Don't worry about Draco. You're his Emmy. He's your Drake. You'll both work it out, my love." She smiled weakly.

"What if I don't want to work it out?" I asked lowly, heat boiling in my chest as I thought about our night together a few days prior. "What if I want horrible things to happen to him?" I seethed the words out like venom.

"And that's the difference between hormonal boys and girls," my mother chuckled. "You girls hold grudges." She laughed.

"How did I get stuck with not one, but two Gemini children in my life?" My mother laughed as she walked away from the kitchen.

"3!"

Bargaining

"Hello, darling." Draco teased, swinging the door to my bedroom open and making me shoot my line of vision in his direction.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I asked flatly, my face blank and my stomach churning. He snickered as he leaned against the doorway, covering his chest with his hand.

"Now is that anyway to treat a guy who makes you moan so lou-"

"DRACO LUCIUS!" I seethed, sprinting after him and tackling him onto the hallway floor, my hand thrown over his mouth and my chest rising and falling rapidly as I laid on top of him. "You can't say those things, my parents are home!" I hissed, furrowing my brows as I looked down at him.

His hands gripped my waist tightly before he rolled us over on the tile floor. He licked a stripe across the palm my hand, making me squeal and wipe it across his cheek. He chuckled lowly before he looked back down at me again.

"Oh, so now you want to be my friend again?" I asked harshly, trying to push him off of me. He didn't move a muscle as he smirked down at me squirming under him.

His hair hung over his forehead lazily while he cocked his head to the side and rolled his tongue across the inside of his cheek. I let out a long groan before I gave up.

"What are you doing here, Drake?" I asked tiredly. "I thought I wasn't going to see you until Monday." I sighed. He smirked a little more as he looked down at me.

"What? Counting down the days, are we?" He teased, slowly getting up off of the floor. I pushed my hands off of the cold tile and watched as he strode into my room.

"Draco, get out." I groaned, but he was already sitting comfortably on my bed. He patted the spot next to him with a raised brow, waiting for me to sit.