Leni saw Risa blushed after reading her message.

Leni just shook her head

As the program started, Leni focused on some of the speakers until her turn.

As she spoke on the stage, she saw Lucy sat beside Risa and started to talk with each other. Not to get distracted, she diverted her eyes to the other guests. But eventually, the two were still getting her attention. Her smiles faded little by little as she continued to speak.

Aba. Talagang hindi na nakinig sa'kin. Nakichismisan na lang talaga. She thought.

She continued speaking but until she finished, Risa didn't listen to her, instead continued talking with Lucy. She didn't even clap.

Leni went back to her seat with all eyes to Risa and Lucy. Her mouth created an "O" when she saw Lucy almost touched Risa's neck while whispering something.

She called Rona again to give her phone.

"Mukhang may matutulog po ata sa sofa tonight, ah." Rona said.

Leni gave Rona a deadly stare.

Fifteen minutes before the event ends, Leni decided to bid her goodbye to Richard Gomez.

"Thank you, mayor pero kelangan na naming umalis. May other commitment pa kasi kami for today." Leni said.

"Maraming salamat din po. Tawagin ko lang po si Lucy."

"Oh. Don't bother na, mayor. Mukhang nag-eenjoy pa sila ni Senator Risa. H'wag mo na po istorbohin. Okay lang naman."

"Sige mada'am VP. Ingat po kayo. Sana makabalik pa po kayo dito."

Leni and her staff together with Cong Kit went out from the hall where the event was happening.

"Mukhang mainit ulo natin, ah." Cong Kit said.

Rona signed him "dead" pertaining to Risa.

"Ah. Mukhang may nagseselos pala dito." Cong Kit teased.

"Kapag kayong dalawa hindi tumigil, magbabarko kayo paSorsogon at magbabus kayo pabalik ng Manila." Leni threatened.

Back to the hall, the event finished and Risa bid her goodbye to the couple.

As she walked going out, she couldn't find Leni and even her staff.

"Nakita mo ba sila VP?" she asked one of her staff.