"You so pretty mama," my boyfriend spoke to me as we sat across one another at this cute restaurant.

He's still in the dog house, but I do think he has learned his lesson.

I smiled a genuine smile, "thank you baby."

As we were sitting here, enjoying our meal some short light skin, average looking at best approached us.

I scrunched up my face cause is she lost?

"Hi Salem," she smiled as she walked up to the table.

"Uhm... are you lost my girl?" I butted in.

She looked me up and down then rolled her eyes, "whose black ass?"'she said to Salem

I didn't even think before I grabbed this hot ass bowl of soup and threw it on her stupid ass.

Thought we left that colorist shit alone in grade school. 

"Stay in a hotel tonight Salem, not dealing with your shit."

Its always some random bitch coming out of the blue, at this rate he can do what he want.

Just pay my car, the mortgage and leave me the fuck alone.

"Ba-," I cut him off, "handle your lil bitches for I handle them and you," I spat as I grabbed my purse and called an uber.

"MAMA!" Salem yelled but I just ignored him because die bitch.

"Salem, leave me the fuck alone!," I was so annoyed; like he always doing this shit bro.

$$$

"When are you and Faith gonna start talking again," Kay questioned me.

I rolled my eyes, "ain't nun to talk about."

"Okay... but you can't be mad at her because Kas was entertaining her... you never told us yall fucked."

"Wasn't yall business," I mumbled.

"It became our business when you realized he and Fae were getting comfortable." Kay remarked.

"Anyway... whats going on with you and Karri?"

She rolled her eyes, "yall said he was a whore... should've listened," she mumbled.

"What happened?"

"He been chilling with this girl named Alana, her nick name is Lana... guess he fucking too; looks that way by the text I seem." Kay explained to me.

"Its coo though...I'll be okay. I am going to go and get tested since he was fucking me raw and shit; who knows what he could've gave me," she continued to speak.

"Listen, at least it wasn't a damn baby," I responded.

Nothing worse than leaving a nigga just to find out a few weeks later you're carrying his child.

"Honey, I probably would've got an abortion. Not gon put my body through all that with a nigga that probably wasn't going to be present," Kaylynn said matter of factly.

"Why you think I got that abortion after Salem started acting crazy a few years ago? Now I make sure I take plan b's, vitamin c, etc."

"Girl I forgot all about that, does he know?"

"Nope, cause if he did I probably be dead," I half-joked, half serious.