❤️SHADAZE❤️

Oh ho ho ho. Of course I gotta start it out with the FAV.

You guys should know how I feel about shadaze. Starting on the basic level Blaze is my favorite female character, and Shadow is my favorite male character sooo why not pair them together.
(That's what I thought at 15 anyways)

But like omg they look so good together!
Of course the egos would clash a bit but it would be so cute.

Does Blaze posses any characteristics that would drive shadow nuts-No. and viceversa. Soo I don't get why people think it's a crack ship(if they do).
They both have mutual respect for one another and a boss bitch attitude and  I love it.  They both usually aren't too social. If there was a party the two would mostly much rather have a silent evening together watching a pretty view.

They're both strong! And Talented!

Anyways If  you did not know I love this duo. That's exactly why I wrote my Shadaze books. And this is where my AU started. I never thought I'd make one but here I am REALLY leaning on it. Ah Shadaze.
Soo yeah I have and always sprinkle some Shadaze in ALL my stories

Badass Princess falling for school bad boy.

The badass couple of the CENTURY-you know I'm right.
~~~~~~~~~~~
choose the next ship 🤔.