Chapter 19

"Manik....kaha jaa rahe hai hum?" Nandini asked for the billionth time. After she had gotten ready for the date, Manik blindfolded her and was driving to the location.

"Its a surprise wifey. Bas thodi der aur." Manik replied. Finally he came to the place and parked. Then he got out and opened the door for Nandini before leading her to the spot and taking the blindfold off.

 Then he got out and opened the door for Nandini before leading her to the spot and taking the blindfold off

"Kaisa laga?" Manik whispered in her ears from behind her.

"Its beautiful Manik! I love it!" Nandini gushed. Manik smiled seeing her happy and held out his hand.

"Toh chale madam?" 

Nandini placed her hand in his and stepped into the cool sand. She had taken her shoes off so her feet just sunk in as she wingled her toes. There were red rose petals spread across from the parking lot to the tent where Manik led her to. He then pulled out one of the chairs for Nandini to sit.

As they sat, Nandini looked around and saw the entire beach was empty except for the two of them an a waiter who was bringing their meal over.

"Manik...yeh jagah itna khali kyun hai?"

"I booked it." Manik shrugged.

"Puri beach ko?" Nandini got surprised.

"Of course...privacy toh chahiye hoga na." 

The waiter placed two bowls infront of Manik & Nandini that were covered.

"Kya hai?" Nandini asked. Afterthe waiter poured out the champagne and left, she lifted the cover on her bowl and had to hold in her laughter. "Um...is this, Maggi?"

Manik thought she didnt like it and pouted. "Haan...sorry. Mujhe laaga agar main khud banauga toh it will be special lekin....i dont know how to make anything else. I should have known better.  Chodo iss...Ill order something better-"

As Manik tried taking the bowl away Nandini stopped him and placed the bowl back down. "Aww you're so cute Manik....yeh tumne banaya hai toh iss better kuch hai bhi nahi."

"Really? Tum sirf mere mann rakhne ke liye toh nahi bol rahe ho?" Manik asked.

"No...Maggi is a classic. Kisse maggi nahi pasand? Aur yeh toh cheese wali maggi hai...my favourite!" Nandini took a bite. "Mmm...so yummy! Tum bhi khao na....wait-"

Nandini took some maggi in her fork and held it up infront of Manik to feed him. Just as he opened his mouth, the maggi slipped and fell on his shirt.

"Oh...oops." 

Manik playfully glared at her then picked up a single maggi noddle and threw it on Nandini's face making her gasp.

"Hey!"

Manik laughed and then Nandini picked up the pillow that was resting behind her back and threw it at Manik and it hit him right in the face. 

"That....was a bad idea." Manik warned her with a smirk. "Mrs Nandini Malhotra...tum toh gayi."