𝟎𝟎𝟑; ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ

ON THE BLACK SCREEN, the words appeared 'YEARS LATER...' had showed before fading away into a new scene.

"Time skip already?"

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING SCENE IS GRAPHIC

SCENE IS GRAPHIC...

Gellert Grindelwald's face is twisted into some emotion he's never felt before

Their eyes widen seeing the Dark Lord.

Many in fear, others in awe.

For bile is crowding his airways, his nose wrinkling at the stench of blood, fingers twitching with adrenaline, a cold feeling settling into his bones.

Merlin, what made Gellert Grindelwald, act like this? They don't want to know, but curiosity had gotten the better of them.

He was no stranger to violence and to blood and the vile scent of death.

There are bodies littered everywhere he means, everywhere, all of them dead.

There are even chunks of flesh missing
from multiple bodies.

Along with extremities, organs, bone shards, and everything else he firmly and resolutely does not want to see.

The reactions are instantaneous.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" They yelled terrified.

"AHHHH!" The younger years cried in fear as they shut their eyes, or hid under the table.

"I-I think I'm going to he sick." A few puked.

That is a traumatizing scene for them all.

There are so many.

Many refused to look at the screens.

While those who did, ended up regretting it later on in their lives.

Missing limbs, no eyes, chunks of flesh ripped out, and every other terrible thing that could happen to the human body.

There's blood everywhere too. A person would have thought they painted the walls red instead of navy.