𝟎𝟎𝟏; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴍᴀʀᴋᴇᴅ-ᴡɪᴛʜ-ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ

IT HAD BEEN ELEVEN YEARS since the
war had began.

That already was a bad sign.

Yet when did this start?

For the past they are still at war with Grindelwald.

The present's war with Voldemort had began in 1970, but has becoming worse now in 1975.

Now the future, war was upon them has Voldemort had just returned.

It seemed no matter what time it is, the is always a war to be fought.

This time without a clear enemy.

There was no Dark Lord to sweep in and take down, there were no minions to capture or people made to be spies.

There were only muggles and wizards.

The hall had stilled.

Especially the purebloods.

Their greatest fear had come true.

Both with their own weapons of mass destruction.

With intent on coming out on top.

The muggleborn children were caught in between the mess, killed by neighbours and strangers alike before anyone could think to call for help.

The muggleborns felt their blood run cold. While the pureblood could't help but pity them. This is the reason they went into hiding.

The magical world was completely unprepared for a battle against muggles.

Yes, they had magic on their sides, but even the best shield was nothing against a nuclear bomb falling in the middle of Diagon Alley.

The muggleborns and muggle raised halfbloods could't hold their gasp of shock.

"Whats a nuclear bomb?" A pureblood asked worried after seeing their reaction.

"Imagine the Bombarda Spell, but the blast is much more larger and deadly enough to wipe out an entire continent." Lily explained.

The purebloods felt dread in their veins.

Everyone looked to the aurors for help, but they were used to fighting magic, not physical projectiles.

It had been a gruesome slaughter, muggle machinery going haywire during battle because of all the magic flying around.

Somewhere along the way, they had figured out how to get muggle tech to work with magic rather than trying to force it to work around magic, yet they were losing ground at the sheer brutality of the attacks.

What had started as a civil war had become World War III.

Tom felt a chill in his spine. He is living during World War II, now he is finding out there is another one, but this time against both worlds.

Now rain falling from the black clouds which were permanently overhead.

Gun reports and spells shattered through the night air, and everything became chaotic. Screams and explosions became background noise, and the coppery scent of blood and the scent of everything burning.

The muggles had managed to crank their weapons towards all magical institutions.

Everyone felt their hearts drop.

The once glorious castles where children learned magic from across the world, had now looked like nothing more than a pile of ruins, just as it had once looked to any passing muggle before.