𝟎𝟎𝟐; ᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ

DARK BROWN EYES had opened.

Aurelian couldn't help but groan. He looked around and realized he was in an unfamiliar place that resembled that of a clinic.

"Did I just get kicked out of the afterlife...?" He muttered to himself.

"Only, Aurelian would." Orion mused.

He realized something was off.

Starting with the fact that his voice is the same when he was a child...

Aurelian even felt smaller.

He looked down and saw it.

He was a child again.

Many can't help but grimaced at the idea of going through puberty again.

Though Aurelian is an adorable child.

"Welp, time to kill myself again!"

'Fuckmylife. Fuckmylife. Fuckmy-' His thoughts of internal hysterics were cut off when what seems to be a Doctor and Nurse had walk in.

"Don't we all think that?"

"Seems our patient is finally awake." The Doctor said to him.

Aurelian tried to speak yet his voice was dry, the Nurse seeing this had handed him a glass of water. In which he drank.

"What happened?" Aurelian asked, keeping his composure, something he learned to do since he was war stared.

"A couple found you half-dead on the streets and dropped you off here. You have been in a coma for half a month." The Doctor had explained.

"It's Life and Death isn't it?"

"Most likely."

"Is there any way we can contact your parents or guardian?" The Nurse asked.

"I'm an orphan."

From each time era they can all agree that Aurelian never talks about him family. Most of the time when they ask he doesn't seem to care.

The screen shifted.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me...'
He had thought, hating this situation.

After finding out he is an orphan, they called child services, and are now sending him to this place.

He sits in the office of Wool's Orphanage, the Matron- Miss Cole. Whom is sat at her desk, talking to a Child Services's agent.

Tom glared at the screen seeing that woman.

The pendant around his neck is tucked underneath his shirt, the intricate silver pocket watch stored away into his pocket.

"-and what is the boy's name again?" Asked Miss Cole, to the Service Agent.

"Aurelian." The Agent has answered her.

Miss Cole looks over at the brown eyed boy, whom she now knows as, Aurelian.

"Such a unique name." She commented.

'Same as always.' Tom thought.

After a while they finished talking.

They escorted Aurelian to his room.

"Dinner is at 6:30, don't cause trouble." Miss Cole said before closing the door on her way out leaving Aurelian by himself.

Aurelian had wasted no time in kicking off his shoes and face-planting himself onto his new bed.