Chapter - 60

Adesh's POV
This is what I was afraid of. This is now happening. How will I handle this.
When Tanvi called me and informed me about what happened in the thakur mansion, I was in a meeting. Without thinking anything I left the meeting room. I know my dad, chachu and Rahul must have been confused and shocked by my behaviour but I didn’t have the time to explain them.
The way Pritika is looking at me, I don’t like it. Wait a minute  why is she packing bags? Is she… no no no this can’t happen. She can be angry with me. If she want she can beat me. But no she will not go anywhere.
ADESH : Pritika, why are you packing bags?
She didn’t reply me…I know she is angry with me. But I need to talk with her. She needs to understand I didn’t want to hide it.
ADESH : Pritika, I am asking you something. What are you doing?
She still didn’t reply… she closed the bag and started drag it… and holding our babies she started going towards the door. I blocked her path.
ADESH : Pritika, what are you doing?
PRITIKA : Can’t you see Mr. Adesh Chauhan… I am leaving. Leave the way.
Hearing my name like this from her mouth, I am feeling like someone squeezing my heart. No how can she leave. I never wanted to hide it. I never wanted to lie to her. I have done all this because of them. She can’t punish me.
ADESH :  Pritika you are angry now… please calm down first, we will talk about it.
I tried to snatch the bag but she didn’t let me touch it.
PRITIKA : Don’t touch me! There is nothing to talk Mr. Adesh Chauhan.
I can’t control myself anymore and shout at her.
ADESH : Can You Please Stop Calling Me like this!!!
After shouting I realized What I have done. My little babies are also in the room. My daughter looked at me with fear and my son, he was looking at me with angry eyes. Pritika also got startled little. I have never even talked with her loudly. Maybe she didn’t expect this from me. But she composed herself quickly. If the situation is different maybe then I would have first talked with my daughter and cradle her but now I need to calm my daughter's mother first.
ADESH : Pritika… please let's talk calmly first. You need to know everything first. Where are you going? You can’t leave me. How could you think of leaving me?
PRITIKA : I Have already Told You , I don’t want to talk with you about anything. I am going to my house, where I belong. You have mistaken me as Kritika Thakur’s daughter. I am not Kritika Thakur’s daughter. I am Kritika and Prithvi Mehra's daughter. I don’t belong with you people. Ohh! Nidhi! You used to think that you are bad because you judged me by my status and wealth… don’t worry… they are all also same. They didn’t judge me because they knew who I am, who my mother was. Adesh if you didn’t know about my identity. Then would  you have  loved me?
What? has she just question on my love?
ADESH : Pritika? Are you questioning my love? You are doubting in my love?
PRITIKA : Yes Yes I am doubting. Why shouldn’t I doubt a liar. You all have played with my emotions. You all are liars. You cheater…
ADESH : ENOUGH!!! Shut up! Don’t say another word.
We were yelling at each other. We were so engross in our conversation, in our anger that we have completely forgotten that three little children are also present in the room. Hearing the cry of my daughter and Rik, we realized what we were doing.
I looked at my daughter she was sitting in a corner crying. Nidhi and my son tried to calm her and other side Rik was crying in Ridhi's arms, she was trying to calm her.
I am going towards my daughter to pacify her but she stopped me showing her little palm.
ADVIKA : Noo… bad dad… bad mom. (sobbing)
ADESH : Princess…we-
Before I could complete my sentence my mom and chachi entered into the room with worried expression.
ADITI : What happened? Why are they crying? Did anyone get hurt?
Ada ran towards my mom and hugged her legs. Mom carried her in her arms.
RIDHIMA : No bari mami… they got scared. Bhai and Bhabhi were fighting. There were shouting at each other.
Mom and chachi looked at me with shocked expression. This is something new for them. Of course it is difficult for them to imagine us shouting at each other.
RADHIKA : What happened?
I didn’t need to answer anything because just at this moment… Rahul entered into the room.
RAHUL : Bhai, vedika dadi's condition isn’t good. They have taken her to the hospital. Pritika, Tanvi want you to go there.
ADESH : ok… I will take her there…
PRITIKA : Who are you to decide? I will not go…I don’t want to see any of them.
My mom and Chachi  understood what happened.
ADESH : mom, please take everyone out of the room. I want to talk with my wife personally.
PRITIKA : No… there is nothing to talk…
ADESH : yes there is…
I forcefully grabbed her hand. So thatshe can’t go out of the room. Mom and chachi took everyone outside. My daughter was still crying. It was giving me heartache… but I ignored it because now I need to focus on her mother. My son wasn’t ready to leave. Nidhi leave the room taking him in her arms. He was giving me a threatening look as if he was saying I will kill you, if you make my mom sad. Seeing his expression I don’t know should I laugh or cry.
No now I should focus on in this angry woman standing in front of me. My wife… my life. I need to make calm her down first.
I pulled her in my arms and hugged her very tightly.
PRITIKA : Leave me… You liar… you  have betrayed me. You have lied to me… I hate you.
She started hitting me on my back with her weak fist.
ADESH : I am sorry, love. Please don’t say you hate me. I can understand your feelings. Believe me I didn’t want to lie to you. I had no other option. I never wanted to hide it from you. They are very guilty. They wanted to first win your heart so that you can forgive them.
PRITIKA : Forgive? Is it so easy to forgive them? They are guilty? Will there guilt bring back my parents? Answer me Adesh!!
ADESH : Pritika, it was an accident. They didn’t do anything. They didn’t know…otherwise they would have definitely help your parents.
PRITIKA : You know what Adesh, it is easy for you say. You hadn’t suffer what I had suffer. Yes they didn’t kill my papa directly but indirectly they are responsible for my papa's death. They have so much money but still they didn’t give a little amount of money to my mother, their own daughter.
ADESH : They didn’t know that your father was in the hospital.
PRITIKA : They are lying. My mom had gone to their house.
ADESH : Yes… your mom had come but they didn’t communicate properly.
PRITIKA : I don’t want to hear anything. You go support them. I am leaving with my babies.
ADESH : PRITIKA!!! How could you say that? They are our babies. Pritika, you need to calm down. You are now angry so you are not thinking properly. This is your home. I am your husband. How could you think of leaving me?
PRITIKA : Why? Why can’t I? My husband has been lying to me. Hiding such a big truth from me. When you knew everything. You know how much I suffered after my parents death. You knew How much I hate them. Even without know about them, not ever seeing them, I hate them so much, but still you hide everything from me.
ADESH : Exactly Pritika! You didn’t even know them before. But you have seen them in these years. You have seen them how much love and care they have shown you. Now you know them.
PRITIKA : They have been doing all the things out of guilt.
“ You are right, they are feeling guilty.”