Chapter - 38

Third Person’s POV
Suddenly Natasha hugged Adesh tightly…
NATASHA : It is very painful, Adesh.
Adesh didn’t think much, he thought Natasha was hugging her because she was in pain… but Natasha has hugged him because she has heard the sound of the  opening of elevator’s door, which she was waiting for.
Before Adesh could move, the door of his cabin's opened and hearing the sound of the opening door, Natasha gave a triumphed smile but the next moment her smile vanished hearing the voice of the person who has just entered into the room.
ADITI : What’s going on here?
Flashback
Pritika was chatting with Nilima in the living room. Radhika and Aditi were also present there. A beep sound came from Pritika’s phone. Pritika opened her phone and saw it was a message from Aadesh, which saying “I have left a blue file in Nidhi's room. Can you please bring it at office for me? I have already informed the receptionist. You will have no problem here. Please bring that file. It’s very urgent.”
Informing everyone present in the room, Pritika went to Nidhi's room to take that file.
After the moment Pritika left the living room, Aditi dialled a number on her phone and asked “where is she?”. Aditi's expression became serious, Radhika and Nilima were looking at Aditi confusingly seeing Aditi's serious expression. After ending the call Aditi looked at Radhika.
ADITI : you will stop Pritika to go to office.
RADHIKA : Why?
ADITI : Do as I say. You will take her some where else . You say.… you have taken an appointment at a beauty salon and you can’t cancel that.
NILIMA : why are you not letting her go?
ADITI : Mom, I will tell you everything later.
RADHIKA : why don’t you want her go? Maybe Adesh has planned something special for her… why do you want  to make me a villain in their romance?
ADITI : you will do as I say…
Aditi didn’t get the chance to complete her sentence because Pritika entered into the room. Radhika did as Aditi has ordered her to do. Pritika expression changed a little but she didn’t said anything. Aditi said she will delivered the file to office when Pritika tried to explain that the file is important.
Flashback END
ADITI : What’s going on here ?
Hearing Aditi’s voice the smile vanished from Natasha’s face. She hurriedly broke the hug.
ADESH : Mom, what are you doing here?
Aditi didn’t reply his question instead she asked her previous question again.
ADITI : what’s going on here?
ADESH : Mom, Natasha isn’t feeling well, so I was taking her to  doctor.
ADITI :what happened to you Natasha?
Aditi was showing a concerned face but which was completely fake.
NATASHA : Nothing Aunty, just little stomach ache.. I am fine now. I think I will be ok if I take rest. I should leave now.
ADESH : are you sure you are ok?
NATASHA : Yeah yeah I am fine… thank you. Bye aunty.
Saying this Natasha hurriedly left from there.
After Natasha left the room Aditi forwarded the file which she has brought from home.
ADITI : The file, you have forgotten in Nidhi's room and requested Pritika to bring here.
ADESH : file? I didn’t request Pritika to bring any file? And why will I left my file in Nidhi's room?
Aditi gave a helpless smile to Adesh and told him everything about what she knows.
ADESH : Mom, why are you not stopping Nidhi?
ADITI : don’t you know your own sister?
ADESH : but how do you know all this?
ADITI : I have appointed someone to keep an eye on her.
ADESH : Mom! You are spying on her. That’s not nice. You’re invading in her privacy.
Aditi looked at his son little annoyed face.
ADITI : You are not thanking me for helps you but instead you are blaming me why I a am spying on Nidhi?
ADESH : I am not blaming you, mom. I just think it’s not nice.
ADITI : I will not help you every time. This is your relationship,  you will handle.
ADESH : don’t worry mom, I will not let any misunderstanding happen between us.
ADITI : good.
Aditi was going to leave the room when she suddenly stopped and looked back her son.
ADITI : Adesh, a very friendly advice for your marriage life. Women like their husband to have a gentle and caring behaviour but only for them not for other women.
Aditi left the room saying this without waiting for Adesh’s reply. Adesh looked at the closed door with a dumbfounded expression… and slowly the corner of his lips lifted up, forming a beautiful smile on his face.
On the other side… in a car little far away from the office… two women were sitting.
NIDHI : do you think, mom has doubted anything?
NATASHA : of course not and why will she doubt?
NIDHI : Then why did she come?
NATASHA : How will I know? Maybe She doesn’t want Pritika to come to office or maybe something else… there could be any reason. I DON’T KNOW (saying with irritation)
NIDHI : I know you Your are sad that again our plan failed… I think we should stop this.
NATASHA : No… NEVER. How could you say this? (Asked angrily )
NIDHI : No… I… I was just saying because our plan failed again miserably…
NATASHA : Listen Nidi… I never learn to lose and I have never lost. I will not lose this time also.
Natasha looked outside of the car through the window with a  vicious smile on her face.