Chapter - 7

Third Person’s POV

Flashback continue…

Pritika and Bandana were sitting in the living room of the guest house.

PRITIKA : dadi, now tell me why did we come here? And why are we staying here??

BANDANA : My dear Priti, you know right that I love you very much and I always want your happiness.

PRITIKA : yes… dadi… of course… why are you saying these things… tell me the reason why are we staying here?

BANDANA : Priti, next week is your marriage.

PRITIKA : what???

At the same time in the same premises in the family living room of Chauhan Mansion.

ADITI : what? How could you do this mummy ( mother-in-law) ? You didn’t even think to seek our permission?

NILIMA : Permission? I have to seek permission from you to decide anything about my grandson?

ADITI : Mummy this is not a trivial thing… this is marriage… it is about my son's whole life…

NILIMA : Aditi, you are saying like I don’t care about my grandson’s life.

ADITI : Mummy , you know I didn’t mean that way…you don’t know anything about the girl… just because her grandma had saved Naresh's life once… that doesn’t mean that we have to sacrifice my son's life to repay them.

PARESH : Listen Aditi, I know what you are saying is  right… but it was your mother-in-law and I who have given the marriage proposal….and we are not doing it just to repay , for many days we wanted Adesh to settle down and I think Pritika is a good candidate…

ADITI : but dad, you know nothing about that girl… you have just seen her once…and moreover I have already decided Tanvi Thakur as my son's wife…

“what?” – the entire young generation who were quiet till now speak at the same time.

ADITI : why are you guys reacting like this...we have a  very awkward relationship with the Thakur… you know very well about this… so I have talked with Tania Thakur… she has also agreed with  this proposal.

ADESH : Mom… I will not marry Tanvi but don’t worry our family will tie with a marriage relationship..

ADITI : what do you mean?

ADESH : Mom, Rahul and Tanvi are dating each other.

“what!!!” – now all the elder generation said in a shocked expression…

PRATIMA : Rahul, is it true?

RAHUL : Yes… bua… we have been dating for almost 2 years now.

NARESH : whoo… I didn’t know my son is such a Chuppa rustam ( dark horse)….you are even better than me.

RADHIKA : shut up Naresh… this is not the time for joking….I thought you liked Nathasha.

ADITI : Yes… that’s why Radhika and I had decided we will arrange your and Natasha's marriage…

RAHUL : what!!! No no no… I don’t like her… I don’t even like her as a person let alone partner…

NIDHI : Mom… Natasha di likes Adesh bhai… I thought you know.

ADITI : what? I didn’t know that.

NARESH : whoa!… so much information in one day… it’s now becoming more interesting..

PARESH : Naresh… be serious.

Radhika was also glaring  at her husband.

Getting his wife's glaring and dad's scolding … he became quiet..

NILIMA : So….now there is no problem…Rahul will get married with Tanvi….and Adesh I hope you have no problem with my decision?

ADESH : Dadi, I have already said before that whomever you all elder will choose I will marry her…

ADITI : but I have Problem mummy… I know that Rahul will marry Tanvi… but Adesh can marry Natasha….her family is also our business partner… and her mother is my friend… mummy… I think you should cancel this marriage…

NILESH : Mom I think Aditi is right… we should cancel this proposal… I know you want to repay that older woman…but mom we can repay her other ways.

PRATIMA : Yes mom… I think bare bhaiya ( elder brother) and bari bhabi ( elder sister-in-law) are right… last month she (Bandana) had an heart attacked that’s why she is afraid if anything happen to her then what will happen her granddaughter….. Mom you can repay her by giving her granddaughter a job… I don’t think it’s a good idea to marry her with Adesh…

NILIMA : Listen… She came to us to ask for a job  and a safe place to stay  for her granddaughter…not for marriage but we proposed the marriage.

PRATIMA : Why mom?

NILIMA : you will know after seeing her picture..

Nilima called her personal butler… and ordered her to bring the photo from her room…

ADITI : Mom, what will we do seeing her photo? We can’t judge a people by seeing her photo…

After some minutes the butler again entered into the room and keeping the photo on the table middle of them, Shr left the room…

Seeing the photo everyone was shocked but the reasons were different.