Chapter - 47

Pritika’s POV
Entering into the room I kept the earrings box in the drawer of my dressing table. I will ask about it with Adesh later. Now I have to change the clothe.
Umm no I think I should take a shower. This haldi (turmeric) is all over my body, I have to clean it. Ridhi and Chachi both applied so much haldi on me. Their target was only me. Now I have to shower again. Uff!
Third Person’s POV
Pritika entered into the bathroom to take a shower. In the bathroom when she was just about to take off her saree, two hands engulfed around her waist which had almost scared her to death. But the moment the cologne of person hit her on the nose she realised who the person is and all her fear go away.
PRITIKA : what is this Adesh!!! What are you doing here?
ADESH : You’re avoiding me throughout the whole haldi ceremony. You didn’t gave me the chance to apply haldi on you. So I thought when I didn’t able to apply on you then I will help you to remove it. Isn’t it great idea?
PRITIKA : Adesh, I have many works to do… please go out and let me have a quick shower.
ADESH : To take care of your husband’s wish is also a very important work.
PRITIKA : Adesh! I don’t have time for joke.
ADESH : Who said I am joking?
Adesh started to give wet kisses on Pritika’s neck and touch her sensually. Pritika trembled in anticipation.
PRITIKA : Adesh… pl..ease… (stuttered)
ADESH : look… you’re enjoying it.
Adesh whispered near Pritika’s ear blowing some hot air from his mouth. Adesh started to kiss all over her body… Pritika had also almost given up in Adesh's sweet torture, when a knock interrupted them.
RIDHIMA : Bhabi! Are you in the bathroom?
Hearing Ridhima's voice Pritika got back her senses. She pushed Adesh, as it was unexpected Adesh stumbled a little which made a sound.
RIDHIMA : Bhabi, everything alright?
PRITIKA : yeah… yeah. I am taking a shower. Do you need anything?
RIDHIMA : No…. Wo actually I am searching for Adesh bhai, have you seen him? Or do you know where he?
“of course! He is standing with me and making it difficult for me to stand.” – Pritika thought.
PRITIKA : No I don’t seen him. I don’t know where is he… Ridhi. Why?
RIDHIMA : Ohh… I have been searching for him for a long time but I can’t find him anywhere.
Pritika squealed little when suddenly Adesh pinched on her waist. Adesh whispered on her ear…
ADESH : you don’t know where your husband is… liar.
RIDHIMA : Bhabi, what happened? Are you hurt?
PRITIKA : No.. No, I am fine. I got hit on the wall.
RIDHIMA : ohh ok… bhabhi I am going, if Adesh bhai come, tell him Nilesh mamu is looking for him.
After they both heard the sound of the closing of their room's door, both of their expression change in a different way.
ADESH : Now I think no one will disturb us.
PRITIKA : Adesh, Dad is looking for you… go.
ADESH : Ohh! Dad can wait…
PRITIKA : Adesh!
ADESH : ok fine!!! … uff this old man always calls people at the wrong time…always disturbs other people’s romantic life. (Mumbled the last part).
Pritika just shook her head hearing the Adesh's childish words.
ADESH : Now I am letting you go… but tonight I will not spare you.
Kissing on Pritika’s lips passionately Adesh left from the bathroom.
                               -------------
Pritika's POV
The marriage ceremony has completed. All rituals and everything has completed without any fuss. Everyone has gone to their room to sleep, everyone is very tired. I am also very tired.
I am also now going to sleep. I was went to dadi's (Nilima) room to give her back the necklace she had given me to wear tonight… but dadi  didn’t take it back. She said when I has liked it then I should kept it with me. I denied but she didn’t listen. When dadi was showing us all her jewellery I had casually said that I liked the design of the necklace. If I would have known she would take that seriously and give it to me permanently, then I would have never said that.
I am just about to enter into our room, but I am feeling little dizzy. I grabbed the door frame for support. Today this is third time happening  this with me. I think I need a good rest. I am very tired.
Third person’s POV
Adesh was in the room, he noticed Pritika's movement. He came near Pritika and held  her by shoulder.
ADESH : What happened Pritika? Why did you hold the door frame? Are you feeling dizzy?
Concern and worry was clearly visible in his tone.
Pritika shook her head indicating that she is fine. But Adesh didn’t believe her, he picked up her in bridal style and laid her down on the bed very carefully. Settling her on the bed Adesh let her drank some water.
ADESH : will I call doctor? Is there any discomfort in your body?
Sensing Adesh worry, Pritika took Adesh's hand in her hand and interlocked their fingers.
PRITIKA : Adesh, don’t worry… I am perfectly fine. I was feeling dizzy because I am tired. I will be totally fine tomorrow, after tonight’s sleeping.
ADESH : ok… then sleep. (kissed on her forehead)
Adesh also laid down besides Pritika. He was caressing Pritika’s head.
“wait… is she really feeling dizzy or is she pretending to avoid me. Yes it can be. Because the way she had avoided me during the haldi ceremony, I can’t underestimate her naughty tricks anymore.” – Adesh  thought in his mind.
ADESH : Pritika, You-
Adesh stopped when he noticed Pritika’s closed eyes and heard her even breathe.
“She has already fallen asleep? Hmm quite fast. Then she must be really tired. Of course why not…so many things has happened during this one month. First she was worried about her competition, then demise of her dadi. It has effected her very badly. Then now Rahul and Tanvi's wedding. She had to take many responsibility as she was the elder daughter-in-law of our house. Elders had given her so many responsibility on purpose so that it could help her overcome the sorrow of her dadi's death. The purpose has fulfilled, she really now really more better the before, but it has effected my love life. Look now she became so tired that she is sleeping.” – Adesh was thinking all this in his mind.
Adesh was looking at Pritika’s sleeping face with a smile on his face.
“ you are looking so cute while sleeping. My wife… I love you.” Aadesh muttered and kissed on Pritika’s forehead again.
He slowly pulled Pritika into his embrace and closed his eyes.  Gradually he drifted into deep slumber.