- Chapter Twenty-Three -

Start from the beginning

She was unaware of the adults that were staring at this sight, but she did hear Recovery Girl stand from her seat and walked towards All Might while clearing her throat. "Why don't you and I discuss this more in the hallway? Leave the kids alone for a bit?"

The blonde hero looked confused. But before he could argue, he could see the plan that the older woman was cooking up. He gave a wink and nodded. "Yes, yes, I believe we should. Young Hirose, please stay here with Young Midoriya, and let us know the second he wakes up, alright?"

Luna was unaware of their plan, but found it a tad suspicious that they were leaving like this. But she nodded her head. "I will, don't worry. I promise. You two have fun with your... conversation."

She watched the pair leave the room, with All Might gently closing the door behind them and leaving Luna alone with an unconscious Izuku. She was still very much confused on why they wanted to leave them alone. Until she then got what the wink was about. She gasped loudly then growled in annoyance.

"Oh, I see what this is. They're trying to get me alone with you so that I can finally confess everything!" She exclaimed loudly, "Oh my gosh! How childish are they? Ha! Oh, this is just too much! Too freaking much, I tell you!" Unknowingly, her wings began to flutter in annoyance as she pouted and crossed her arms like a child. "He claims that he wants me to confess when I'm ready? Well, this isn't the way, Mr. Symbol-of-Peace! You can't just force me to do this kind of stuff when I'm not even ready yet! Well, you know what, Izuku? They have another thing coming, because I'm not confessing while you're unconscious! No sir, I won't do it!"

She turned herself around so that her back was facing the unconscious greenette boy. She huffed as she stuck up her nose. "This kind of thing might work for horses, but it doesn't work for humans! Especially awkward teenagers!" She then widened her eyes as she delivered herself a face palm. "Ugggggh! And now I'm talking to myself! No, actually, I'm talking to myself and my crush who is unconscious! I'm giving into what they want!"

She groaned out loudly before exhaling angrily. She allowed herself to slouch in her posture, unaware of what was happening behind her. She was already lost in her own awkwardness, she wasn't paying attention to anything else. "How do they even want me to confess to you? It's not like it's as easy as they make it out to be. And how do I even confess? It's not like learning how to do math. It's really difficult, especially when you've never felt like this." She then bit her lip, "Well, it's a good thing you're unconscious, Izuku. I know that's a rude thing to say, but maybe this could be good practice for when I do confess my feelings to you.... At least then I'll know what to say." She let out a little laugh, "Well, might as well begin."

As she cleared her throat, she wasn't aware that Izuku was fluttering his eyes open. He was already waking up from his unconscious state. It didn't take long for him to fully wake up, the tick-tocking of a clock being the only sound. The first thing he saw was the IV that was connected to a tube that was inside his arm. He then remembered what happened that led him to end up here. He closed his eyes and let out a quiet groan of pain.