The concerned voice of Ava brought me back as she held my arms and my body slightly leaning on hers. 

"We must go inside now. Master Frederick will surely be mad at me for not taking care of you." She said, a bit of fear in her tone. 

As soon as I entered my room, maids immediately prepared a warm bath, undressing myself and sinking into the tub with hot water and dark colored rose petals floating above. 

A sigh escaped my lips as my body immediately relaxed, maids came in and offered to massage my body which I accepted. 

"Elijah wanted to say how grateful he is to you, Mistress." Olivia, one of the maids, said, nodding my head as I closed my eyes. 

"How are they?" I asked, Olivia massaged my hair earning a satisfied hum from me. 

"They've already calmed down and are drinking some hot cocoa as per Mistress ordered." She replied, nodding my head as they continued what they're doing. 

After a few minutes, I got up and accepted the white satin robe Ava handed over. Nodding my head, everyone left, leaving me alone inside my room. 

Grabbing a nearby towel, sitting in front of the vanity as I dry my hair. As my eyes found my reflection, recalling the voices earlier. 

"You should know how to knock, Frederick." I said, interrupting my thoughts as I sensed him standing behind me. 

Frederick chuckled and gently grabbed the towel from me, placing a kiss on my temple as he proceeded to dry my hair. 

"I was going to surprise you." He stated, a smile appeared on my lips.

"Which you clearly failed to do." I replied, nodding his head as we laughed.

"You're early." I said, our eyes met through the mirror.

"I just miss you." He answered, raising my eyebrow as he chuckled, "I heard you saved one of Elijah's twins." He added, nodding my head as my reply. 

"Such a wonderful lady you are, Davia." He said, rolling my eyes as he laughed. 

"Why are you here, really?" I asked, impatiently. Frederick kissed my temple as he touched my hair and placed a light kiss on it. 

"So impatient." He whispers in my ear, "We have to attend an assembly." He added as our eyes met.

"Where?" I asked, curiously.

"Vienna." He answered. 

Wearing a black suit as Frederick and I approached two men. 

"Your Majesty." Frederick greeted the older man, earning a smile from him. 

"Mr. Windsor you came." He said as his eyes found me, "And who is this beautiful lady beside yours?" He asked.

Smiling at him as Frederick placed his hand on my back, "Davia, this is King T'Chaka of Wakanda. Your Majesty, this is Davia Bazin." He said. 

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty." I muttered, I was about to give a courtesy when he lifted his hand stopping me.

"You don't need to do that, My Lady. Before I forget, this is my son.." He said, a proud smile on his face as he introduced the younger man beside him, "T'Challa." He stated. 

"My pleasure to meet you, Your Highness." I said, earning a smile from him.

"Likewise, Ms. Bazin. Mr. Windsor." T'Challa replied, nodding his head at us.