The rooms were soundproof

She turned around, and gasped, seeing Taehyung smiling brightly at her. 

But there was something creepy in that smile, more like a smirk. She frowned, 

'Are you perhaps trying to kill me or soemthing?'- she asked, jokingly.

Tae's smirk or well 'smile' vanished, but he got it back soon, shaking his head. 

'I was just passing by you see, and saw you, so why not scare you, my dear step-sister,~'

Y/N nodded, smiling sweetly at him too, which slightly made him get shocked, never mind. 

She walked over to her brother's room, and looked back, waving at Tae, who waved back, and as he went down the stairs, Y/N smirked, shaking her head. 

She entered the room, to see Taehyun still deep in sleep. She chuckled, walking closer to him, and then turning on the lamp lights, however, she frowned, seeing his eyes slightly closed. Anyone would say that he was awake, but she knew he was asleep, his eyes just didn't close all the way. 

Anyway, tapping his cheek, she spoke, 'Wake up, Tae-ah~'

Taehyun opened his eyes, looked up at Y/N, and nodding. 

'Good morning, my dear brother~' -she teased, while he looked at her with a done face before moving towards the washroom. 

Y/N laughed and walked out, entering the next room, she saw Boemgyu lying on the floor, while Kai lay on the bed, his hand dangling to one side. 

'Oh god.'

She walked over to Boemgyu, who said, 'I'm not tiny!' 

'Yeah, yeah, you're not tiny, wake up GYU!'

Boemgyu didn't even bother, one bit. Y/N sighed, looking up at Kai, not wanting to wake him up, because the child literally looked like a cute cartoon character at the moment. She ruffled his hair and walked out. 

She was about to enter Yeonjun's room when she heard something. 

Something which made her stop in her tracks. 

A bullet went off, somewhere. 

She looked around, standing with her back against the wall, and looking to all sides in the dark corridor. Nothing

Checking her phone, she noticed it was just 8 AM in the morning, and yet it was dark in here. 

'Ugh, maybe I'm malfunctioning, lol.'

She turned around but that's when something rolled near to her feet. 

Looking down carefully, she jumped back, freezing at the sight. 

A black snake, a black mamba, eyes blood red and shiny, was staring back at her. 

It wasn't really long, but enough to coil himself two times around her arm easily. 

She didn't dare move, her breathing slow and yet quick. 

The snake slowly crawled towards her, as she felt the pocket knife in her back pocket. She always kept one with her, just for 'self-protection'. 

The snake crawled and slowly raised its neck up, as Y/N realized something. 

Its jaw widened, its thin, sleek tongue slipping out, as it hissed at her. 

She took a deep breath, and looked straight into its eyes, trying to showcase the fear that crept up into her. 

'Oh gosh, look lovely snake, leave me please, I seriously am in no mood to die, you know?'

She nearly smiled as the snake shifted a bit away, but then it directly raised its head, about to strike, when Y/N bit her lip tightly and then screamed out loud. 

She closed her eyes, falling onto her knees, as she cried

However, two-door opened quickly enough, and she heard the voice of Taehyun and Yeonjun, the rest spilling out moments later. 

'What happened, Y/N?!'- a worried Yeonjun asked, to which Y/N took in deep breaths, and looked up at him, wiping off her tears and smiling weakly at him. 

'I just saw a small snake.' 

To this, she groaned, when Soobin screamed, jumping onto Yeonjun's back to was about to fall if it were not for Taehyun to hold them. 

'A snake?'- Boemgyu frowned, but then his eyes widened, as he looked at Y/N angrily. 

'Why didn't you call me! You know I've always wanted to see a snake from close!'

'Don't mind, I'll do the pleasure of killing him.'- Taehyun said, smiling at Boemgyu who pouted and hid behind Kai. 

'Are you okay, nonna?'- Kai asked, and just as Y/N was about to reply, they heard footsteps and looked to the side, to see Hoseok coming toward them. 

'Hey! I heard a scream, is everything okay?'

Before the others could say anything, Y/N smiled and nodded. 

'It's nothing, I just thought I saw something, nothing serious, don't worry.' 

Hoseok nodded and smiled while Y/N returned the smile too, softly

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'We were successful, but she is definitely odd.' 

'What do you mean?'

The video file of Y/N facing the snake began to play. As it reached it's end, the man sitting on the main chair smirked, 

'She seems too suspicious, keep the plan on for now. We need to be certain.'

The guy in front of him passed a wicked smile, nodding. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Challenge one- Facing a realistic toy snake.' - DONE.