CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.

Start from the beginning

"May I have your attention ma'am?" A beautiful lady asks me. She's beautiful. "Are you Ms. Clarkson?" she ask and smiled.

"Yes, I am," I nodded.

"That's great! I am Gwen Lucson a secretary. Let's go to the CEO's office so that, they can interview you, Ms. Clarkson." She smiled as I followed her walking through the elevator.

As we enter, I found Ms. Jolie with a man beside her. We did eye contact and she smirked, I low down my head because of disgrace and felt my cheeks turning slightly red. The elevator was full of silence for a minute.

We walk through the office of the CEO and they also, "Have a seat here Ms. Clarkson, I really have to go now," Gwen smiled then pointed the chair before leaving me behind. I saw Ms. Jolie entering the office as I stunned of schocked. Is this her company?

We are only 7 person her including me. After half of hour, I heard from inside calling my name. I enter the door and found 4 people sitting infront of me like a judges.

I frozed when I saw Ms.Jolie intimidating eyes staring at me quitely, "So, what's your purpose coming here in modeling agency?" A woman from the middle side ask while twirling her pen. I heard Ms. Jolie chuckled softly..

Modeling Agency? I just wanted to be an intern.

"I guess... I enter the wrong door. Sorry ma'am," I nervously respond and low my head as I simply walk through the doorway but a sternly voice of a woman stopped me.

"Name?" I turned around and saw Ms.Jolie staring at me, "Ow, I'm Kelly Clarkson a 19 years old student."

"I only ask your name," she utters in a heavy voice as I gulp my saliva feeling ashamed.

Is that's my fault?

"Age?"

She ask? Is she sick?

I wanted to roll my eyes over her but there's a three judges staring at me quitely lifting their chin.

"19."

"Married?"

Fudge this woman.

"Single."

"Not studying?"

"Studying."

She's getting into my nerves, seriously!

"Okay, we are not hiring a student," she said and the three judges look at her confusingly.

The heck? I wasted my time answering her questions for nothing? Is she playing with me? Pissing me off? Take revenge to me because I stolen her lewd lips a kiss? Seriously!?

"But... An intern is applicable," she continued that made me sighs deeply, " I am here to be an Intern ma'am not working being a model," I responded and she nodded.

"May I have your valid ID?"

I hand her my ID as I got schocked seeing herself grinning at me before she write something in a piece of paper.

"Cheska, instruct her to Mr. Jolie Office and hand him this letter."

The lady nodded and get the paper, "Follow me Ms.Clarkson," Cheska smiled as I followed her having a curiosity in my mind. What did she wrote?

---
"What's your purpose working here Ms. Clarkson?" A old handsome man sternly ask as he throw the letter to the trash bin while moving his swivel chair slowly, "I need money for my college Sir," I responded calmly trying hard not stutter.

"Then, you are hired! Be thankful to your beautiful face lady, you hooked up my eyes," His no expression face earlier turned into a grateful appearance as he let out a soft chuckles. I smiled for responding and nodded my head feeling happy but uncomfortable in reality. Scary.

"Prefer your self for tomorrow dear and have a nice day ahead." He said gazing straight to me as he scan me from head to tiptoe.

The heck, I'm nervous..

I forcely smiled and nodded, "Thank you, sir!" I gladly said as I sighs in disbelief after I go outside with Ms. Cheska.

Cheska pulled out a smile and hand her hand before she went inside, she is cute wearing eyeglasses having a bangs on her forehead.

However it's a relief! I can finally work and save money. I jump and jumped outside the company and smiled widely forcing myself not to overthink something about how Mr. Jolie act inside his office. Obviously, he's a little bit scary like how his intimidating appearance terrified and shivers my whole body.

My phone suddenly vibrate and open the message.

Unknown message:

Hello dear, I'm glad you seems happy. Hahaha, can we have a dinner tonight at 7:00 pm Ms. Clarkson? I will text you the address later.
-

-

Heck. Who is this? And how'd he knows I'm glad? I raised my head above the huge company but I can't clearly clarify if that was Mr. Jolie watching me from behind or I am just assuming something?
---