"Yes but i couldn't use this powers unless i fully upgraded myself" Ochobot explained.

"But.... Why didn't you told us in the first place?" The Power Sphere turned towards the telekinesis manipulator after hearing her asked. ".... Well... Klamkabot said i shouldn't tell you all since i guess he knew that you will stop him."

Y/n was a bit skeptical on Ochobot's answer but she decided to just let it be.

"So, you're going to use that power them?" Boboiboy's question didn't get answered because of the A.I began talking. "Ochobot, the teleportation coordinates have been identified." 

"What's the meaning of this?" Fang lightly demanded, taking a couple of steps towards the A.I after it showed a screen with different kinds of planet showing from it.

"I-.... I'm sorry guys...." This made the young heroes look at Ochobot in confusion, wondering why they're Power Sphere friend was apologizing.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Y/n asked, the girl didn't knew why she was suddenly starting to get anxious but she knew that whatever Ochobot was gonna say, it won't be pleasant.

"Well... The truth is...." Ochobot hesitated, not wanting to finish his sentence.

"What's going on?" Boboiboy was slowly getting impatient. Seeing Ochobot kept hesitating to finish his words, the elemental manipulator knew something was wrong. A.I who saq Ochobot's struggle, decides to help him out.

"Ochobot's main mission is to escape with the teleportation power"

"W-Wait... Escape? By escape... What do you mean by that" Y/n questioned, her anxiousness we're starting to rise up.

"To answer your question, A number of coordinates have been identified by Klamkabot"

"That doesn't answer my question though!" Y/n half-yelled.

"Y/n is right! Why does Ochobot have to escape!?!" Boboiboy demanded for answer as Ochobot slowly approached both of his closest friend. "I can't let the Tengkotak Gang get they're hands on the teleportation power." The robot answered.

"What difference does it make? No matter where you run they'll always  be hunting you down!" Fang reasoned with Y/n backing him up. "He's right, the only way for them to stop is that we defeat them!" 

"Negative" The A.I interfered. "Even if you fight them, it will be hard to defeat them no matter what and also with Ochobot's recent upgrade, he has the ability to teleport  to destinations far away from the galaxy with this method, Tengkotak will never be able to trace Ochobot and the teleportation will be safe."

"Safe?.... But.... What's going to happen to us Ochobot? You didn't think about us?" Boboiboy asked, also gesturing towards they're other friends.

"You can't leave us judt like that Ochobot....." The telekinesis manipulator said, turning her gaze towards the Power Sphere with a hurtful gaze, it made Ochobot turned away from her gaze and said. "But.... Klamkabot said.."