Chapter 1

Isabella

Hello peoples, I'm Isabella but go by Bella. I'm 17 but in a matter of a few days, I'll be 18. Meaning in a matter of months I'll know if I'm human or an angel or maybe a mix if that could happen. My mother is a human while my father is an angel. So it's a 50/50 chance.

My father Zyan is one of the biggest mafia leaders in the world. This would explain why I'm homeschooled but it doesn't, at least not to me. It's my last year and I want to go to school. My best friend Anya goes to school and I want to be there with her.

I'll talk to my father about it since I gotta go talk to him anyway since I was caught at the club last night with Anya.

When I found out who snitched their gonna need stitches.

As I make my way to my father's office I see Anya here with her father who is also my father's best friend. Or homie whatever the boy term is.

I finally make it to his door and knock. After a bit, I hear a "come in" so I walk my fine ass into the office.

"Hello father," I say smirking at him sitting down in the chair in front of his desk and putting my feet on his desk.

"Hello, my annoying sperm," he says smirking back at me putting my legs off his desk rather roughly.

I swear he is forgetting I'm a girl.

"Ew" I say with a disgusted face while sitting up.

"Yeah whatever, I'll like to know why a little birdie told me you were at a club yesterday when you told me you were going to Anya's house?" He says with a stern face honestly making me wanna laugh.

"I was with Anya and she was with me, Just not at her house" I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear while looking around.

"Oh I'm sure, baby you can't be doing that what if it was an enemy who saw you instead of a guard?" He says with a disappointed voice causing me to look down.

"I guess you're right.." I mumble not wanting to let him know he was right.

"Huh? I couldn't hear you???" He says loudly leaning forward with his hand to his ear.

"I said I guess your right," I say loudly sitting back in the chair with my arms crossed.

"I'm always right honey. Now get out I don't like seeing your face for too long it looks kinda sour if you ask me" he says smirking trying to shoo me away.

"First I look like you. Second I want to talk about something" I say sitting up with a straight back with my legs crossed something I do when I'm serious.

"Ok go on," he says doing the same thing as me.

Does that not hurt?

"So school, I want to go to school. I already don't get to go out. The least you could do is let me go to school and I'll be Anya so." I say uncrossing my legs as the inside of my thighs start to hurt because of how heavy they are.

Cause I'm thick as hell

"Darling I don't know... I'm not sure I want you in school, what if something happens and I'm not there?" He says in a concerned tone.

"Maybe I could get a bodyguard. It's a shock I don't have one already. Maybe they could like sit outside or something" I say with puppy eyes hoping he'll give in.

"Mmm... fine I'll see what I can do, I love you Hunny. Now get out of my face please" he says in a sweet tone before that teasing smirk comes back and he points to the door.

"I love you too father. And I wouldn't wanna stay another second and look at... that" I say matching his sweet tone and then that teasing tone with a smirk pointing at his face.

As I get to my room I see the door is a bit open letting me know Anya's in there.

"Hiya mommy" she says smirking at me while sitting on my bed watching Disney+.

"Hey, mama's baby," I say winking at her and laying next to her kissing her on the forehead.

"So how the talk goes I heard you got caught.. dumbass," she says snickering under her breath.

"It was great you know us, usual teasing of us calling each other ugly. I even got to talk to him about going to your school" I say and the next I hear is a very loud squeaky short scream.

"OMG! No what did he say??" She yells out and sits on top of me getting all up in my face.

"He said he will see what he can do," I say trying to get her heavy ass off of me because I can't fuckin breathe.

Then this heavy ass bitch dares to start bouncing up and down.

Her titties are bouncing too hehe.

"Bitch! Get the fuck off of me I can't breathe" I say still trying to push her off.

"Are you calling me fat??" She says in a stunned tone while gasping and puts her hand on her chest while pouting after getting off.

"Yes!" I say sitting up and getting in her face.

"Your fat t-" I cut her off by grabbing her throat and pulling her lips to mine.

"Hush, now lay down and take a nap with me, " I say laying down with my arms open for her to come to lay down in my arms.

"I see why people think we're dating," she says as she lays her head on my chest with her arms wrapped around my waist with me holding her.

"Mmm, I don't see it," I say shaking my head at all the times we were asked if we were dating.

"Sure," she says falling asleep and soon I also fall asleep with a Disney movie playing in the background and my best friend on top of me sleeping.