My back hit the bed and by now I was red and couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. He hovered over me and watched me as I couldn't hold in my laughs and just let them go.

Some of them were snorts making him laugh as well. The sound of his laugh was like being lifted up into heaven.

I finally caught my breath and looked up at him. He was looking down at me with dark eyes and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies at absolutely attractive he looks right now.

He leaned down and captured my lips in a hot kiss. I tried to keep out with his pace but it was too fast.

The kiss became messy but I was loving every second of it. My tongue wrapped around his and it made us both moan at the same time.

I felt his hands on my hips as he held them in a tight grip. I felt myself get wet as his fingers worked their way to my shorts.

He pulled away and I got confused until he spoke. "Are you comfortable with this?" He asked the question I didn't know existed to men.

I nodded my head and he grabbed my chin in a soft grip. "I need words, baby." His words made me drenched as I whined softly.

The itch that was deep inside me wouldn't go away and I knew that he knew. He leaned down and kissed me but quickly pulled away. "Athena. Words." His voice was stern and deep.

I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. "Yes. Please." I begged and he immediately put his lips back on mine.

His hands slowly slid my shorts down and I felt the coldness hit me making me shiver. His hand made contact with my clit and I moaned softly.

He leaned down and covered my mouth with his as he rubbed my clit faster. I moaned in his mouth and bucked my hips up. He pushed my hips down and pulled away. "Behave baby." I laid still as he went back to rubbing my clit in slow circles.

I was seeing stars when he added his thick finger into my pussy making me squirm. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me and I covered my mouth to hide the moan.

He almost added in a second one and I stopped him. He instantly stopped his actions and looked down at me in concern.

He brushed some hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. "Are you okay baby?" I nodded my head and looked up at him.

I felt my face burn and I looked away from his intense gaze. He grabbed my chin making me look back at his face and I felt myself feeling embarrassed.

He stroked my chin and cocked an eyebrow. "I-I only stopped you because I felt like I needed to pee." It looked like he was thinking for a second and I looked away in embarrassment.

He chuckled and held my face in his hands. "If you feel like that then let it go. It's natural baby, don't be ashamed of it." I nodded and he leaned down and kissed me.

I wanted him to touch me again so I tried to move my hips. "Are you sure you feel comfortable?" I nodded and then remembered he liked verbal answers. I nodded again while speaking. "Yes."

He put his hand back down and slid his finger up and down my wet slits. "You are so wet for me Athena." I arched my back at the feeling and closed my eyes.