Haruhi disappeared into the cabin mumbling about stupid sisters and glitches in their brains.

"What did you see in there?!" Tamaki asked.

"Do we need to get a new cabin?" Honey asked.

"Ahh! Haruhi went in to where the danger is!" Tamaki realized.

"What is that, Hana-chan?" The Lolita asked. Hanabi was mumbling something into Mori's side. Her nails were digging into his skin almost painfully as she trembled. "I can't hear you!"

"C-c-c-co..."

"Co?"

"C-c-COCKROACH!!!"

... "what?"

The cabin door opened again to reveal Haruhi with cupped hands. Upon opening them, a large roach flew out and into the trees.

"Okay, it's gone." Haruhi went back in to wash her hands.

Hanabi let out a sigh of relief and collapsed onto her knees.

... "what?" They asked again.

"It's not a glitch! It's a survival instinct! Haven't you ever had one attack your face before?! They're out to kill!"

"But it's fine in the trees?" Hikaru asked again.

"They don't attack when they're out there."

"But you raise them?" Kaoru checked again.

"Not those. The ones without wings."

"But Hana-chan loves bugs?" Honey asked.

"Everything but those face attacking demons."

"But you wrestled an alligator?" Tamaki asked. "That attacks more than faces?!"

Hanabi just stared blankly, unsure of where he was going with this.

"It's a glitch." The twins decided.

Hanabi blew air out through her lips exasperatedly.

"There could still be more, you know?" Kyoya pointed out.

"So long as I don't see it. They only attack if they know they're spotted," she said confidently.

"...right..."

Haruhi was already over this camping trip.

"Has anyone seen Hanabi?" Tamaki asked.

"She's not here? She promised to stay nearby until everyone is ready," Haruhi sighed. Since they got here in the afternoon, they decided to just take it easy at the beach for the rest of the day.

"Takashi, what do you think is happening out there?" Honey asked the taller male. Everyone crowded around the window.

There was a small group of people standing at the base of a large tree, shouting upwards. "Do you think there's something up there?" Tamaki asked.

"Do you see Hanabi?" Haruhi asked. If her sister was out there, she'd either be with the group or...

"She's in the tree!"

The Hosts ran out of the house in a panic, but they realized the group on the ground was cheering, not shouting.

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Go Takeo!"

"She's actually keeping up with him?!"

The group peered up at the tree to see Hanabi racing up the tree against a gorilla.

"They almost made it!"

"I can't see anymore! Who won?!"

"Why is there a gorilla here?!" Kaoru shouted.