Three

"Fujioka Hanabi! Please accept my feelings!"

Hanabi stared at the boy who still hasn't straightened with wide eyes. She believed him to be a 1st year, and she vaguely recognized him from the gardening club she sometimes helps out. Panicking, she realized she couldn't even remember his name...

"Uhm...I'm sorry..."

"It's okay! Thank you for listening!" The young male then ran off, disappearing around the corner.

Hanabi stared after him with a confused expression. She scratched at her cheek awkwardly before turning on her heel. No matter how often it happens, it still manages to surprise her. She couldn't understand having feelings for someone you barely knew. And she definitely didn't understand the point of running away after.

She drove out of her school today to do some last minute checks on one of her jobs. Her eyes sparkled as she thought about the alligators.

She made it to the large dome like structure and changed into her swimsuit since a lot of her maintenance caused her to get wet. And they have no problem with her taking a quick dip after the job is done. The building is owned by the Ootori family, who specialize in the medical field. It's an artificial health resort meant to be a way to gain the benefits of enjoying nature, while not really being in nature. It was mostly completed, but many safety checks need to constantly be done.

Hanabi did her rounds quickly, but thoroughly. The last task was to feed the alligators. She made her way there, only to find the pond flooded.

"What the hell?!?!" Excess water had allowed the giant reptiles to climb up over the barrier meant to keep them in. They were now aware of the small meal within distance, and they knew it was feeding time. Hanabi jumped backwards as one snapped a little too close for comfort, "don't bite the hand that feeds you damn it!"

....

The host club members gathered back at the pool. They just made it back after finding their lolita-type host who had gotten lost after getting dragged by a sudden current. Tired and annoyed, they collapsed on the lounge chairs.

Haruhi was probably the most exhausted. This definitely wasn't her definition of fun. Though she didn't fear many things, it was still surprising having many different creatures jumping out of bushes to scare her. Her older sister was more suited to this.

"Haruhi!!!!! Behind you!!"

She turned, not too surprised to see yet another thing jumping out at her. This one definitely had the biggest mouth so far, though. "Ahhhhhh!!!"

"Haruhi!" The alligators jaw snapped shut. A small body struggled to keep the reptiles jaw closed using her shirt as a bind.

"Hanabi?!?!"

Taking a slight pause, the alligator allowed Hanabi to greet her younger sister, before thrashing again. Hanabi wrestled the reptile back into the jungle while the host club stared after her in mute astonishment.

"...should we help her?"

Before anyone could answer the princely-type, Hanabi walked back out of the thicket. She saw Haruhi and a group of boys standing in the same positions she had left them. "Haruhi! I didn't expect to see you here!"

Her sister was the first one to break out of her shock. "Hanabi?! You're bleeding!"

"Eh?" She glanced down her mostly bare body to see multiple scratches, some worse than others. She was just dragged through the jungle. "Oh, you're right. So what are you doing here?"