Eleven

"There you are!" Hanabi picked up the fat kitty that had wondered away from her. It kept her company while she worked around the school grounds. After awhile, it got bored and decided to steal her gloves, starting an unforgiving game of tag.

She finally found it, sitting calmly in front of a young child. And...a dead guy?!

"Oi! What happened?! Are you okay?!" Hanabi dropped the cat and went to tend to the Ouran student.

"Hanabi!!!"

She looked left and right before finally looking up. She saw the Host Club standing behind a broken glass window. "Oh no! Did he fall out of the window?! Ambulance! We need an ambulance!"

"He's fine! Just bring him up here!" The twins instructed.

"So that's what happened. Poor guy," Hanabi said. They brought the guy they called Nekozawa upstairs where his own attendants took care of him.

"So anyway, why are you here, Ne-chan?"

"Hmm...I don't really know...apparently, someone," she looked at Ootori suspiciously, "referred me to the chairman. He doesn't really have anything specific in mind, but wants me to see if I can improve upon what's already here."

"What do you mean?"

"I have no idea. I was trying to figure that out when that damn cat stole my gloves and ran off." Her eyes widened, "my gloves!!!! I forgot to get it back!"

"It's probably long gone by now," Hikaru said.

"No! Those gardening gloves...they were special to me..."

Tamaki muttered to Kaoru, "maybe her mother's?"

"Knowing how those two are..." referring to the sisters, of course, "...probably not."

Hanabi ran out the door, "they were really soft and had pink flowers on them!"

... "thought so."

"Kyoya-senpai, in what way does my sister working here benefit you?" Haruhi bluntly asked, having realized who referred her.

He adjusted his glasses, "who knows?"

:::::::::::::::

"You're here again?" Hikaru asked.

Hanabi sighed. "I've been here. But what's going on?"

"Hani-senpai had a cavity," Kaoru explained.

"So Mori-senpai banned him from all sweets." Hikaru added.

"It's been 3 days, he's finally cracked. Now he feels bad for attacking Mori-senpai." They explained.

Hanabi watched the 3rd year Lolita crying into Mori's arms. "Aw...they have such a great bond. I'm almost jealous."

The twins exchanged a look.

"Ne-chan, are you done?" Haruhi asked as she came over.

"No, I came to see if you had bandages." She lifted her hands, "I ran out."

"Hanabi!!!" Haruhi ran over, "you still haven't bought new gloves?? What are you doing anyway?!"

"Just haven't had the chance yet," she shrugged. "And I'm working with rose bushes. But I keep forgetting they're rose bushes," she laughed.

"Jeez...Kyoya-senpai?"

"We had to call off club activities today, so feel free."

"Thank you." Haruhi marched to her sister with purpose.

"Ah. No, wait. I just need bandages Haruhi, I'll do the rest!"

"Your hands are filthy, Hanabi! I know you won't clean it properly!"