♡Suprise Visit♡Kane

A/n-  You and your boyftiend Kane havent seen eachother since before he started nsb.

You had finally finished college. You had a big plan for your life now and one if things is going to suprise yoyr boyfriend. Ever since he started nsb, you havent seen him in person for almost a year and you couldnt take that anymore. You packed a suitcase a while back so that you are all ready. You said your byes to your parents. Yoy knew this was gonna be sad since your leaving your family but this also gonna be very exciting because you get to see your boyfriend. You got into your uber. While you were doing that, you started text Oliver since you became friends with all of the other guys. You were just telling Oliver that you were on your way to suprise Kane. You then remembered that Ty was apart of the group so you decited to suprise him also since he helped you eventually start talking to Kane. You told Oliver that you would text him when you got off the plane. He agreed and told you that he cant wait to finally meet you. When the olane started leaving, you just put on some a few movies to watch to entertane yourself. When you made it to California, you couldnt help but get so excited. You couldnt wait to meet the boys and see your boyfriend. After you were done having a mini dance party, you texted Oliver telling him that you just got off the plane. He told you that he will come pick you up. You waited outside for a good 20 minutes. You and Oliver hugged and just got to know each other during the car ride back to the house. You didnt realize how intersering his life was and how hard the boys work for their stars. You then just started telling Oliver how you guys met and how your relationship started. He didnt realize that you and Kanes love was like a k-drama. You guys eventually got to the house. You were shocked about how big the house was. Oliver then took you to the couch and yelled.
Oliver-  NSB, MEET IN 10. You knew that they worked hard but not like this.
You-  Wait, do you guys usually have meetings?
Oliver-  Yea, everyday at 9am and sometimes when something comes up.
You-  Oh woah. You guys work so hard for your fans.
Oliver-  Yup. We care about them as if they were our family. Not saying that they arent because once you become a star, you are basiclly apart of our family since all the boys are like family.
You-  Oh I love that. I wish I could join.
Oliver-  You could. I would just have to ask the other guys if they would agree to that.
You-  Oh okay. Out of nowhere, you hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
Oliver-  So boys, we have a visiter. She knows us and we know her. You step from behind Oliver.
You-  Hello guys. Kane's eyes widened and he ran over to you and so did manager Ty.
Kane-  Y-Your here.
You-  Yea. I finally finished college and I decited to come here since I havent seen you in almost a year.
Kane-  Sorry, i just get so busy that I-
You-  No I know how busy you guys are. Kane then stands next to you.
Sebastian-  So this is Kane's girlfriend?
Oliver-  Yup. Her name is Y/n.
Nsb-  Hello Y/n.
You-  Hi.
Justin-  He talks about you alot.
Ryan-  Yea. Ma boys a simp for you.
You-  Well im glad he still loves me.
Kane-  Ofcourse I still love you. Your my-
Sebastian-  Puppy
Ryan-  Princess
Darren-  Kitten
Justin-  Anime Wifu
Oliver-  Sweetie Pie
Regie-  Mommy
You couldnt stop laughing at the names that the guys named out. Kane was shocked but he was embarresed since he has called you those names before. Later on that day, Oliver asked all the guys and manager Ty and also the media team if they would be okay with an 8th member and they all said that its okay. And this is where it all began for your start in nsb.

Words:712