♡Facing Fears♡Sebastian

A/n- It was the day wheb you and the boys did the facing your fears video and it got crazy.

You were all minding your iwn bussness when you all hear Justin scream.
Justin- GUYS THERES A SPIDER! SOMEONE KILL IT! You all laughed at him for his reaction to the spider. Then Sebby gad the worst/best idea ever to maje you all face your fears. So obviously Justin was first. And tyen after Justin "faced his fear" you all had to get into a circle to say what your fear is.
Oliver- Being booed at
Darren- Frogs
Ryan- Rejection
Sebastian- Jumping off balcunes
Regie- Swimming
Kane- Spicy food
You- Clowns(my actual fear) So we all got started. Regie was second. He did really well but the only thibg was that the water was cold. Then it was sebastian. You were telling him to be really carful. You closed your eyes when he jumped because you were so scared for him. Then up next was Darren. Darren wouldnt stop running away which made it funnier to watch. You then couldnt take it anymore si you put it on his head which made his very upset. He was trying to throw you in the pool but the other guys managed to help you. Then it was Ryans turn. Ryans was your favorite fear because all the guys had to act like girls abd it was really funny to see how they think girls act. Expesually sebastian. You couldnt stop laughing at him and how he was making that funny face. And you just acted like a pick me girl to Ryan at first but then you turned into an emo girl who hates everyone. Then it was Kanes turn and that was really funny also. You always laugh at him when he eats spicy food because he always runs to get his milk. And last but not least was you. The guys wanted to make you go last. Sebastian was kinda scared because he didnt kniw how you would react to seeing clowns. They told you that they were gonna "call them because they were late". So you just stood there, hoping they would come back soon. Then all you hear are men laughing and then they started to run after you which made you trip. You were terrified by the scene of clowns chasing you. You then made it to a dead end. You turned around to see them slowly walking over to you. You then started to cry. You started to cry out Sebastian's name praying that he would come and safe you. You then feel two hands touch your sholders. You look up to see Sebastian. You take off your crocs and you start beating him with them. You were so mad at him. But soon after you guys are cuddling in bed while watching NSB videos.

Words: 484