{10.}

"I said don't want to talk about it!"

The fighting had been going on for what felt like hours. It was to the point where the Cameron brothers had left the living room and hid in one of the kitchen,  left with only the sounds of yelling. Although they were reluctant to leave their mother alone with their little sister, they were ready to interfere. Especially Jared now that he knows what she is.

"You have too!" Her mother begged. "You can't bottle this up! It's going to eat you alive And I'm afraid next time, you won't fail!" Just admitting it out loud killed Mrs.Cameron in the inside but she had to say it.

Raelyn glanced over at her mother. She was right. Of course she was right but like she had already said, she didn't want to talk about it. Mostly she wanted to forget it even happened. She was embarrassed, to the point where she wished she hadn't failed.

For almost a month Leah had ordered her to stay home and rest, mostly because that's what Mrs.Cameron wanted. The alpha understood completely, but deep down she knew it wasn't a good idea. Not for Raelyn at least. She knew she would grow impatient after a while and eventually, this would happen. It a took a lot for her not to interfere in the situation. After all, this was an elder, and frankly Leah's mother even agreed. So she chose to wait it out. Maybe it could work, she thought.

"Raelyn, please!" She begged. Now she was full on crying and the screaming didn't help. "Either we talk talk, or you go back to your room, but you're not leaving this house!" She began to walk closer to her daughter in a attempt to lock the door and keep her form walking out.

"Yes I am! I'm tired of being locked away! I need to get out! I have things to do!"

"The pack can wait for you to get better!"

"I won't get better being locked up in my room!" Raelyn screamed back. At this point she was sobbing uncontrollably as she slid down against the door. "I won't! I know I won't. God, stop suffocating me."

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you didn't do what you did. Talk to me. I can help you. Let me help you. Please!"

"I don't need help!" Raelyn began to hide in the corner of the door and wall. "I just want to be alone. I have to be alone. Please!" She began to actually cry. She began to actually let everything out to the point where she was now face down on the linoleum floor with her knee digging into her chest.

Backing away from her precious daughter, knowing there was nothing she could do, Mrs. Cameron went and cried in the other room. Never had she seen her daughter get this bad and that's scarring the hell out of her. While the eldest son Alan went to comfort her, Jared was the one that knew she needed Leah. So he dialed Kim in hopes of getting in contact with the Alpha. When she nor The Clearwater residence answered, he quickly dialed The Lahote residence. Jared hated that he had their number memorized, but when the same number called all the time, one was destined to memorize it.

"Hello?" A male answered.

"Hi, can I speak to Piper please. It's an emergency."

"She's -actually she's on her way now." Th male corrected himself. All it took was Piper to listen in to know who it was and not to mention the crying she heard in the background gave it away.

When Piper barged into the Camren home, she had already prepared herself. She knew she couldn't feel bad, or let her own emotions get in the way. So she thought angry thoughts. And of course when she told the crying girl how dumb she was being, all hell broke loose. of course she had to do it beacuse the girl has gone a while without phasing. She needed to release it all.

None of the things Piper said were truth, Raelyn knew that. But it still didn't stop her from tackling her friend right there in the living room and phasing in front of the entire Camren family. Everyone had to get out of the home, and Mrs. Cameron was praying there was no damage.

"The fucking back door!" Alan Camren yelled as he ran out of the house when the two wolves smashed right through it. "You two are being very calm about this." Alan turned to his younger brother and mother. "How long have you've know? No, fuck that. The tribe legends are true?"

"Yes." Mrs. Cameron nodded. "They're true. We've told you that. We tell everyone, but it's up to them if they want to believe it."

"And you're telling me that out baby sister- Raelyn, who has whole lot of mental issues is a wolf?" Everyone just nodded. "How is that not a problem?" Alan asked.

"Trust me. it is." A feminine voice Alan wasn't familiar with came from behind him. Immediately he whipped around catching a glance of a girl who he didn't really recognize, mostly because he was only seeing their side profile. "Mrs. Cameron, head on over to my house. I'll handle this."

"Thank you, Leah."

"Leah Clearwater?" Alan's quickly whipped towards the stranger who no longer was one.

Reacting to her name, the Alpha turned in the direction of the male, immediately locking eyes with him. In that moment, Mrs. Cameron knew exactly what just happened, and although a part of her was happy about it knowing what a great choice Leah is, she was hurt. His son is married and she knew this was defiantly going to create some problems.

"Both of you go with your mother. The council is going to want to have a word with you." Leah spoke braking the eye contact, not wanting to look at the male. Hell, she even she knew of the of the male being married, and it didn't help that she's still with Sam Uley, but she was going to try. She had to, she wasn't going to destroy a marriage just because she suddenly had to know her imprint.