"Oh alright, that's good to hear" he said and giggled as well. "What about, uh, you join me? It probably sounds weird because we don't really know each other but it could be fun" he then continued, what made me froze. I told myself to say yes the next time someone would invite me to anything, but filming a music video with a guy I barely knew was, in fact, really weird. And I still had a lot work to do. "I'm sorry but I still have work to do" I said and placed my water bottle on the kitchenette. "Oh, okay, that's alright. But it sounds like you're always busy with your work. I mean I don't know you and stuff, but what about you take a bit rest for a while?" Even he thought I was too busy with my work. A man that didn't even know me. Was that really the problem? Should I be more calm about everything? I thought for a while about it. I could work at home if I needed to. I would be able to finish everything on time, even if I would take a break now.

"I'm... I'm not quite sure" I said. "It's totally fine if you don't want to. How I said, it actually seems pretty weird right now to ask something like that" he replied and chuckled a bit. I immediately smiled a bit as I heard him laugh. "It does, you're right" I said and smiled at him "But why not, a break would probably be good for me" I continued and got my bottle again. I took a sip and let the cold liquid run down my throat. It felt good and I immediately felt better. I didn't felt dizzy anymore. "But I'll be here for an hour at most. How I said, I still have work" "That's alright" he answered and smiled again "And sorry again for that weird invitation. I don't really wanna know what you think now about me" he continued. "Don't worry about that. I guess I will get to know you now, right? I think you could be nice, I mean, uhm, you seemed like that b- before, if you, uh, know what I mean" I said. There it was again. I didn't knew what I wanted to say.

He made me fell good in a way I couldn't explain. And on the other side he made me feel somehow strange, not uncomfortable, but it was still weird. I couldn't think right. I normally felt bad around people I didn't know, but he was different. I felt save around him, even tough I didn't know him a bit. I didn't even hurt myself when I was talking with him. Just the first time, but then it got better. And now I agreed to film a music video with him. It was probably not that big of a deal. He probably had a few followers but I didn't thought he could be famous. I thought he was a small singer and songwriter. So a little music video would be fun, right?

<><><>

I didn't really want to be seen in the video, so I just helped him with filming. I checked the time almost every few second to make sure I didn't stay for too long, but somehow I didn't care at some point. "Oh, I have an idea! Walk over there and grab the bottle that stands there on the kitchenette!" I said. "What should I do with the bottle?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow. "I don't know, it could be a gun. Like.. uh, put it to your head like it's a gun" I replied and giggled. It really was a lot fun and I was happy that I agreed to help him. We got along well and I really hoped to get friends with him. The more time we spend together that day, that more comfortable I felt around him. I didn't mind to be myself. I was also happy around him. He made me laugh a lot and I really thought that he was good for me. He made my day a bit better. You could even say that he really just brightened up my day.

"Why do you think that would fit for the song?" he asked as he walked over to the counter. I shrugged "I don't know, I just think that this could be a... highlight? I think that's what you call it" He nodded "I don't really know what you mean, but we can try it out" he said and chuckled. I filmed another few scenes. I didn't check the time for a while now. I didn't want to, I didn't thought about it and I didn't care anymore. I had so much fun with Wilbur I didn't care about my work anymore.

<><><>

"Okay, I think I have enough clips now. Thank you very much y/n, you helped me a lot" he said and sat down on a chair. I nodded and smiled at him "No problem, it was nice. I would always help you again" I sat down on the chair in front of him and just looked at him for a while. He was on his phone and checked something there. When he put it away again I quickly looked away as my cheeks got a bit warm. I just hoped that he didn't catch me staring at him. "Uh, I have another question if that's okay" "Yeah sure go on" he said and looked at me. "So, I know that you're a singer but what else do you do? You have a huge set up in your office and I often hear a lot loud noises out of your office and I don't think it comes from you singing" I explained my thoughts.