Chapter-4

Hello guys! I am here with two updates together. Full on Bollywood movie ahead for you all, lol!

Enjoy!

**************************************************************************************

Khwaja

ख्वाजा

خواجہ

**********************************

**************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Taani unlocked her house with the keys, opening the door she stepped inside her house hell tired. It was afternoon when she left his penthouse after the argument between them. His words ringing in her ears through out the way to her home. She sighed, strolling to her bedroom and slumping down on the bed, feeling completely drained.

Why won't she be? After a long night of sleep deprivation, a man fucking her into oblivion, her self-esteem being crushed brutally, her heart shouting at her for putting it in this misery, her mind haywire in carrying out the dangerous and secretive task and last but not the least, his stubborn self asking her for moving in with him. Which simply means staying under his radar 24/7, that is not good for both her and her mission.

It was too much for her to take in. And then her betrayer of a heart and body, which has a mind of its own whenever he is in close proximity to her. they both lose all sort of sense the moment he is in the vicinity. She hated how last night she again wished to lay there like a dead fish, letting him has his way, instead she reciprocated with equal passion and lust making her disgusted with herself.

She sighed before shaking her head, taking a look at the wall clock which showed it was 12:05. He had told her he would pick her up at 5pm sharp with her stuff for moving in with him. he didn't gave her a choice, rather ordered her, told her he would pick her up and throw her inside the car taking her away if she failed to come out of her house. Giving up, both not wanting to argue and spilling out anything which might jeopardize all the efforts till now. She couldn't risk her plan failing due to a slight mistake. Moreover, staying with him would be in some way beneficial as it would be easy to drill out and search for crucial information.

Shaking her head, she looked at her phone pinged with a text message.

Where are you? What's the update?

I am at my house. He asked me to permanently move in with him.

She noticed a pause for two three minutes long when finally again the text came,

And what did you decide?

I will move in. I need to do this for getting closer to him.