Drake was feeling kinda unnerved now and was breaking out in a cold sweat. The temperature in the room was starting to get to him and it wasn't helping that this thing was in here with him.

A deep, guttural chuckle reached the scientist's ears and he felt the demon move closer.

"You're right. I don't need those chemicals and tests," the demon said quietly. "I need you."

A beat of silence. Drake stood near the corner of the room, heart pounding.

"What? Why would you want me?" he asked, sort of flattered but sort of frightened. "I mean, I guess I did play a Quijui board when I was in college and I'm sorry about that and disrupting you, but I honestly don't think that me willingly giving myself to you would make this work out."

"Hmm, how kind of you to remember," the demon hummed. "I remember how intrigued you were about me."

Drake nearly yelped when he felt a clawed hand press up against his lab coat, teasing him.

"I also remembered how alone you felt. And you still feel alone, don't you? So alone in your work. Most of the others don't really have the brains for this type of thing. But you...you are perfect. You need me."

Drake shuddered when he felt the heat envelop him and closed his eyes as the clawed hand ever so gently pressed him back into the wall.

"Think about it. We could still do your work, but we could be better. Stronger. Better equipped. We could be one..."

Carlton nearly shrieked when the full body of the demon now appeared before him. Trembling, he willed himself to raise his eyes up that muscular chest and up to that grinning face.

The demon was a Mercury gray, with red veins stringing through it. The demon's skin looked liquidy but at the same time it held an iron, metallic look to it as well. His tapered, muscular waist was perfectly proportioned. His shoulders were sloping and powerful, exhibiting his strength.

Drake's eyes ventured up higher. The demon's face was sadistic and had an almost pointed snout, if one could say that. His eyes were large and white, almost opalescent and were beautiful to look at and his wings, huge and unfurled from his back, touched the top of the high ceiling above.

In fact, everything about this demon was intriguing to Drake.

While Drake studied the demon, the demon studied him. The demon could say that this man was just like any other human, but no. There was something special about this one. This human was intelligent, more intelligent than most. Above average. Just like him. The demon was the team leader in his world just like this man was the team leader of the Life Foundation.

The great being smiled. The man was attractive, his small, thin form standing in front of the powerful form of the demon, looking up at him in awe. His large, brown doe eyes were curious but also fearful. Drake was by no means a good man, but he was not into having demons show up in his lab without any other explanation other than "I need you".

The entity thought Drake was cute...beautiful. He didn't really feel such things towards humans. Humans were mere pests, morsels to be eaten. But this one was worth eating....in the other way. Riot growled low as he towered over his new specimen, drooling a little. Yes, he could easily put this little treat in his place with a good fucking. The little snack looked like he needed one anyways the way he was looking at the demon. Yes, this one would do perfectly. He could already see that.

"You have a brilliant mind," he growled as he crowded the scientist up against the corner of the room. "Why don't you allow me to make it better?"

"Uh, no, thank you," Carlton mumbled, suddenly dropping his eyes and squirming uncomfortably as the demon came even closer. "I'd rather go home and figure this out myself."

He tried to pass to go around the demon, but the creature interrupted him by slamming him up against the wall.... hard. Carlton was sure all his bones rattled and his teeth snapped shut, barely avoiding biting his tongue, and—-

Oh. He was hard.

Wait, what?! Why was he—

"Think about how much we could do together," he whispered, letting his teeth ever so gently press up against the man's earlobe, nibbling it a little. "About what we could become...you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Carlton gasped when he felt the demon's large, clawed hand slide down his side and come to rest on his thigh.

"W-wait," he said, voice trembling.

"Why wait when I could just take you right now?" the demon purred almost seductively and squeezed the man's thigh. Carlton made a small noise in the back of his throat.

"Hmm, it looks as if even great people need their needs met," the demon mused, noticing the tent in Carlton's pants. "How long has it been since you've jerked off, Carlton?"

"Stop! Just go!" Carlton tried to sound forceful and he thought it was but he knew it wasn't even close to seeing how warmer it got and how utterly pleased the demon looked at this moment.

"Oh, poor little Carlton," the demon growled softly as he began to take off the man's lab coat. "You need help, don't you?"

"No, I don't!"

"Look at you, your poor, little dick is pleading with me. Can't have you all hard and uncomfortable when you go home, can we? No, that wouldn't do. We must take care of it."

"No! Just let me go!" Drake tried to escape again, but the demon had other ideas.

Grabbing the man in one strong hand, he pinned him harder against the wall, borderline snapping the man's delicate waist, the grip was so tight.

"You will submit," he snarled. "I don't care if you're used to having people obey your orders, but I am not a person. I am a demon, and demons do whatever we want." The rough voice softened. "So be a good boy and hold still for me. I'll make sure you're taken care of."

"No," Carlton whispered, tears threatening to spill out and his throat burned. "It's not right..."

"Right and wrong make no difference to me," the demon sneered and proceeded to flip the man around so he was facing the glass. "All I see is a begging, needy little boy who needs a good fucking."

He leaned down and his hot breath made Drake's skin crawl.

"Especially when it's a beautiful, sweet little boy like you. I'm going to fuck you well, Carlton. You've been needing something like this as of late..."

"I'm dreaming," Drake said to himself. "I'm dreaming, this has to be a dream. I must have put in the wrong chemicals and—"

"Oh, yes, Carlton, this is a dream. Your dream. Your desire... "

"No, I— ahh... " Carlton gasped and shuddered when that wet, slobbery tongue trailed across his cheek, leaving a fair amount of saliva dripping down onto his shirt.

"Shut up and let me help you," the demon cooed. "Riot will take all your fears away...."

Drake couldn't reply. He was too busy trying not to get more aroused. But it was so hard because this demon was being so goddamn—

Riot? It's name was Riot? Oh, if that didn't do anything to Carlton! He whimpered and struggled feebly against the one hand holding him hostage. This thing's name was Riot—

He shivered when he felt the demon called Riot give a predatory growl and softly slip one digit inside the man's pants, borderline touching his erection.

"You're mine, Carlton, whether you want me or not," the demon chuckled.

Carlton bit his lip and closed his eyes.

Oh, shit.

He was stuck.