Plushies (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"That one!" She pointed at the arcade game

"Grace! Are you done?" He called out

Seconds later, her mom came back.

"I'm back Cole, just had to take a few more tokens for her" she smiled at Clare

"Ok good, cause she already chose a game to play" he pointed at the game Clare pointed at earlier

"Let's go then" she walked towards the game and her husband followed behind her while holding her daughter's hand

Clare's dad sat next to her. Apparently, the game Clare chose was a two player game. It was a water shooting game where there's two water guns infront of them and they have to shoot dragon attackers from a screen.

Cole carefully put some tokens in and the game started.

Grace on the other hand, was recording them on her phone, watching them having fun.

Clare somehow won against her dad with a high score. I mean, her dad did help her shoot most of the baby dragons with the water gun she's controlling so that makes sense.

Even though he lost against his daughter, atleast he saw her happy.

The amount of tickets appeared on the screen and they've won 32 tickets.

They moved on to a next arcade game. Grace chose it, as a way to get even more tickets than the last game.

It was a ball drop game where you would be able to win tickets depending on where the ball landed on.

She put some tokens in, then the first ball was prepared at the top of a tube.

She pressed the button and the ball fell down. It landed on a hole with 50 tickets.

Her husband cheered and hugged her wife from behind while Clare was giggling at her parents.

She inserted some tokens again and pressed the button. It landed on 15 tickets.

"Come on, you can do it. One more try honey" her husband praised

She inserted some tokens once again and took a deep breath, before she pressed the button.

Her husband crossed his fingers, hoping that his wife would get a high amount of tickets.

The ball jumped a few times before it landed on 150 tickets.

Clare jumped in excitement. Cole gave Grace a kiss on the cheek which made her send butterflies in her stomach.

"Daddy, Mommy's blushing" she pointed at her mom's red face

He smirked at her wife before he looked back to his daughter.

"Yeah, she is. She looks like a tomato right?" Her dad joked

Clare giggled while Grace covered her flustered face with her hands.

While they were walking, finding the next game they want to play, Grace spoke.

"Clare, dear? Do you want to put the tokens in your pocket? It'll be much easier for you so you won't lose them" she told her

"Ok Mommy!" Clare stopped at one of the chairs used for a coin pusher game and put all of her tokens on it

She put the tokens one by one in her pocket, her mom even helped her.

They continued to play more games and even cracked some jokes before it was already 4 in the afternoon.

All in all, they've only won 300 tickets.

Cole asked his daughter if she wants something from one of the prizes, but none of the prizes displayed on the shelves even interested her one bit.