Apocalypse

Prompt: If there was a zombie apocalypse and George got bit, would Dream shoot him or he would stay and let his boyfriend bite him as well?

(Inspired by a dsmp tiktok i saw)

TW: zombies, blood, guns, literally anything involved in a zombie apocalypse

No one's POV

The Dream team were chilling on the couch right now.

Dream watching football, George resting on his lap and Sapnap scrolling through twitter on his phone.

"Hey Dream?" George asked

"Yeah?"

"Random question, if there was a zombie apocalypse and i got bit, would you shoot me?"

Dream looked at George in shock.

"No George, why would i? I'd let you bite me so...so we can be zombies together"

George smiled, but Sapnap interrupted.

"That's fucking stupid. I would blow your fucking head off in a heartbeat, you would not survive"

George giggled at his response and Dream just rolled his eyes.

Well, sad to say and, maybe a coincidence that a zombie apocalypse did happen from a contagous virus spreaded, 8 months after George asked that question.

-

"George we need to go!" Sapnap yelled

"Hold on! Just grabbing one more thing" George yelled back

They were evacuating Dream's house because they've already seen some zombies breaking in, but luckily, Dream was able to hit some of them with a wooden bat, which was now covered with blood and Sapnap was able to shot the rest of them with a gun they had in their basement.

They still have time to get out before even more zombies get in.

"What's taking you so long George?" Dream called

They heard footsteps and George appeared from the stairway. He was hiding something behind his back.

"What did you get George?" Dream asked

George showed what he got from upstairs. It was a photo of him and Dream from their 4th anniversary. It was the same day when Dream proposed.

"Aww, George..." Dream walked towards him and hugged him

George hugged back.

"Ahem! Stop being so lovey right now! We have to leave!"

Dream took George's hand and they all ran out of the house.

They were now running at a road, there were some cars left by people on the streets.

Sapnap and Dream were constantly looking around to make sure no zombie would just attack them, and George, he was pretty scared, to say atleast.

They stopped by at a supermarket to get some food they need.

-

They were walking for so long with no zombies in sight that they're lost and don't know where they are now.

They were at a road with trees surrounding them.

They walked for a bit until they heard some noises behind them.

When they turned around, no one was there.

They continued walking before they heard some noises again, and that's how they quicked up their pace and started running.