[30]

[30]

Omniscient

"you got my fucking money?" Khalil spoke as he held the young boy at gun point.

"na nigga,I don told you I ain't got shit"

Khalil chuckled at the young dumb boy and threw him on the ground,This wasn't the mean mugging Lil,this was the cold hearted Lil.

"see now you fucking with my money and one thing ion play about is my money"Lil cocked the gun and sent round offs into the boys dome.

He stuffed his gun in the front of his pants then threw his hood over his head and walked out the dark cold alley.

Lamar smirked as he sat behind the all black escalade watching his seed.

Damn maybe I should spare his life then put him on my team,he thought as Khalil walked casually down the street.But he couldn't do that because Khalil was in the way of what he wanted,and he will kill anyone that's in his way for what he wanted.

Meanwhile...

Scarlet hands shook as she held two of the small circular pills in her hand.

They were her friends and she loved them for taking away all her pain,lifesavers is what she called them.

Khalil stood by the kitchen entrance as he watched scarlet pop the pills in her mouth,it saddened him to see her like this.

To the outside world scarlet seems just perfect,but Khalil knew better..he knows his scarlet.

At first he thought scarlet was just taking the pills her doctor prescribed to her for pain,but then he started to notice that she was taking the pills every hour on the hour and he wasn't no fool he knew she wasn't in that much pain.

He cleared his throat making her jump and causing the pills to fall out her hand.

"Khalil baby"she smiled "your home early".

He chuckled and grabbed her by her waist "yeah,I see you in some pain"

confused she asked "why you say that?"

"you were just about to take two of your pain pills"he pointed out.

"Oh yeah"she said nervously.

"yo scar real shit,what the fuck is up?"

Khalil pushed her back lightly and stepped back.

"nothing Khalil damn! why you pressuring me"she snapped.

He shook his head and chuckled sarcastically.

"Aight scar" he walked out the house face red.

It pained him to see her slowly turn in to a drug addict,his mother now the love of his life? It was to much for him to handle.
*

Scarlet sat on the bathroom floor crying her eyes out,she knew she had a problem but it was to late to turn back now.

God please help me she prayed as she dumped all the pills into the toilet flushing them.

Her chest tightened and it became hard for her to breathe,her body shook and her skin burned as she craved for the high she received from the pills,but sadly that high was now flowing somewhere in the city sewer.

A young soul now gone from the world laid out on the cold tile floor..dying slowly.

*

"Yo unc"Khalil yelled as he walked into the dark warehouse.

He only came over because James texted him saying it was an emergency.

Khalil jumped when he heard the sound of a gun going off,he ran to the back to see his father standing over his now dead uncle.

"Glad you could join us,well me"lamar chuckled as he walked over to Khalil.

"nigga the fuck did you do?"

"well your uncle here was in my way so I had to take him out my way anyway,hows that pretty little thing scar doing?"

"why the fuck you worrying about mines?"

"Calm down young blood"lamar found it amusing so he had to let out a laugh. "Ms.lily mm,she looking just like her mama"

Khalil balled up his fist and punched Lamar in his mouth knocking him off guard.

Lamar let out a laugh and wiped the blood from his mouth.

"what? you mad that Im gone be dipping into that sweet little nectar first?"

Khalil was sick to his stomach and he couldn't take hearing the twisted words any longer.

He pulled out his gun and pointed it towards lamar.

"you know a wise man once told me don't pull outchu gun if you ain't gone use it"Lamar said as he watched Khalil hesitate to pull the trigger.

At times it was easy for Khalil to kill.but he couldn't kill his father,even if he didn't like his ass.

"I'm gone spare yo life I bet not catch you around her"

A smile covered lamars face,he was happy to see that he got to Khalil so easily.

A fucked up world it is.

*

How y'all like this chapter? 😊

I'm feeling some type of way though,my scar scar don fucked up,khalil is..well being Khalil & Lamar just need Jesus.

Comment pleaseee.

Oh yeah this story will be ending soon boo's.