[29]

[29]

"...Just make sure she takes the pain relievers only when needed"

Khalil

"c'mon scar baby take it easy" I guided her to the bedroom door slowly.

she groaned out in pain and clinched onto my arm.

"who knew getting shot would cost this much pain"she mumbled.

When she got shot a couple of weeks ago she was rushed to the hospital and was immediately sent into surgery due to the bullet hitting her right beneath her stomach,her supposed parents came to the hospital and made a scene then was thrown out the hospital,didn't see them since then.

"Scar if you need me just call me ok?" I helped her get settled in bed.

"Khalil I just got shot then just got surgery and you leave me to go play messy in the streets?"

I kissed her lips then walked out the room trying not to get in a argument I had no time for.

There's no days off in the streets.

Omniscient

Scar held onto the walls for support as she limped to the dresser to grab her pain killers,the ones she became addicted to over the past few days.

she smiled as the two pills went down her throat with ease,she loved taking the pills because of the high she got off them.

"I look pitiful"she mumbled to herself as she looked in the mirror.

her skin was lighter the usual,her hair was a mess,her smile was dull.

She didn't like this look.

she sighed then grabbed onto the wall making her way back to the bed.

she let out a 'uumph' when she fumbled over a black metal box.

"what the hell?"she mumbled then bent down to pick the box up.

wads of cash and small little bags containing pills laid in the bottom of the box.

She picked up one of the bags then pulled a pill out examining it.

They look just like my pain killers. she thought.

She grabbed a bag and quickly stuffed it in her night stand drawer as she heard footsteps.

After sliding the box back under the bed she crawled under the blankets and looked at the television.

Khalil walked in the room with heavy eyelids and red eyes.

"why you still up baby girl"he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

scarlet smiled and grabbed his face and kissed his lips softly.

"I woke up awhile ago I was in a little pain"

Khalil turned around with a worried expression "you took yo pills"

Scarlet nodded then laid her head on Khalil's pillow that smelled just like him.

"good,I'm about to go hop in the shower I'll be out in a few"he grabbed his things.

As soon as the bathroom door closed scarlet grabbed a bottle of water and a pill out the small bag that she stuffed inside the nightstand.

She settled her head back as the pill slowly started to send her off to the clouds and took all her pain away.

Scarlet was slowly but surely becoming addicted.

**

I know y'all mad at me for putting all this bad stuff on scar,but it's for a reason 😊.

Quick question: don't y'all wish y'all could yoke a bitch through the Internet?😒

You childish little girls need to hop off my shit w/ y'all negative comments trying to diss me.