[18]

[18]

Scarlets heart raced as Rebecca's words echoed in her head.

"He's coming for you" repeated over and over in her head.

Who the hell is,he?she wondered.

"Who is he?"scarlet feared the answer but she had to know.

"I can't tell you,because I know he's watching"She paused."but be careful and watch your back,cause when he comes back...he comes back hard"

Omniscient

He sat behind the dark tinted windows watching.

He laughed silently to himself and took a puff from the Cuban blunt that hung from the corner of his mouth.

Beautiful,

he thought as he watched her backside switch from left,to right and back to the left as she walked down the street.

His jaw tightened as he looked closely at the figure that appeared at her side.

"I should've strapped up"he said aloud to himself.

He felt disappointed in himself for letting the love feast that he had with Khalil's mother travel as far as it did.

Their relationship was more on the Friends with benefits side,but of course Kathy didn't see it that way.She believed her and Lamar could be the next "Bonnie and Clyde",but all Lamar wanted from her was a lil taste of her wet sea.

Yeah he had love for her she was the first female who had ever truly used the term "ride or die chick" to the T,she kept her word,if her man had two strikes and was bound to whined up in some shit that would put him away for good,she would take the chances and add a strike to her record..even for a man who didn't truly love her.

••

Rebecca looked at the old crumbled up paper in her hand and Sniffled.

Everyday she questioned on why God had to take away the man she loved,yeah he may have made some bad decisions in his past but he was trying to change,not only for himself but for his family..his little girl.

Keith loved scarlet with every bone in his body and more,he did what he did to keep her safe.

Many questioned why he gave up his seed but he took the answer with him to the grave,but of course there was a soul out there who knew of why Keith did what he did because they were the main cause of the conflict.

Rebecca and Keith were like a mixture of today's Yonće and Jay Z with a little mixture of the infamous Yeezus and Kim K.,they had an relationship that no one could understand they were an odd couple.

But they had had love for each other no matter what people thought of them.

Keith's death tore Rebecca apart,with no where to go and no one to turn to,

Rebecca was left alone wondering where her baby girl was.

••

It's been a while huh?sorry for the wait 😂

Well this was just an insight on Lamar & Rebecca more of lil & scar in the next chapter.