"No need to be surprised by us two. Your instructor, Mr. Jang, is also one of the top 20 rankers like us." Inhyuk pointed out. This created a great wave of shock among the younger ones... and a quite flustered Mr. Jang...

'top 20...SO COOL!!'

"Why are you all just standing there? Run!" embarrassed, i see...

"Yes, Sir!" not one hesitated, quick on their feet and ran...for who knows how long.

After running, you'd think that it was over. Oh, no. That was just the beginning. "Now everyone, do a handstand."

...

...

'what?' you thought your ears were playing games with you. Apparently not.

'wooin, the guy who brought you here is crazy...'

"It's not just your awakened powers that you need to enhance. You have to enhance your physical capabilities as well."

'isn't running already doing that?'

"Doing a handstand will help you improve your sense of balance and concentration." Seongha continued.

'understandable... but my body is not built to be able to do a handst–'

"Get to it, now."

'...wooin, the guy who brought you here is scary'

All of you scrambled to find an empty space. Almost every one of you toppling and stumbling down, not able to do a handstand.

Did I mention almost? Yeah, because Jiwoo and Wooin made it look effortless.

'why are they good at everything?' you mentally gawked.

But even so, you got over it quite easily, rather focusing on yourself.

And so, training went back as per normal. Things went on much quicker and easier since there were more than one instructor now.

'i wonder why the academy changed their mind for us to have more people teaching us?'

Miss Y/n... you do not want to know.

==========

Not so far away, were Jaehyuk and Boyoung. "Since we're already here, should we go see Jiwoo and Y/n? They're in this area." the girl suggested.

"Why?"

"I'm worried about them after what happened yesterday. What if they both get bullied by those Baekdu thugs?" She answered, quite logical if you asked me...or maybe it was for plot conveniences. We may never know.

As if it was already decided, Jaehyuk answered. "Well, since we're somewhat responsible for what happened, let's go check on him." He did not hesitate to answer.

"Besides, Shinhwa's in charge of them... We can't let th get beat up." Yeah, that was definitely the reason...

Just then, Boyoung had her attention caught onto something else.

"Are you guys going there again?" She confronted, running up to Sucheon and his group of...friends.

"That's none of your business." One of them answered.

"Are you trying to bully the unaffiliated kids again? Shame on you!" Boyoung said, and the author supports.

Yeah! Shame on you Sucheon and friends!!

"Shut up, b!tch." the said male, hissed. "Mind your own business. Why do you care what we do?" he continued, provoking the girl.

Unfortunately, he had only provoked the boy behind her. "I clearly warned you yesterday..." Jaehyuk sneered, looking down (quite literally as well) at the other boy.

"Hey, Jaehyuk. Are you two out of your minds? Are you gonna fight us just for those unaffiliated punks? Did you get permission from Shinhwa?" And the problem had arised from there. They were both representing the group, they can't go around fighting other people as they'd like. What a problem...

"Why are you blocking the way?"

Oh look, it's Jisuk!

Boyoung, sees this as an opportunity. "Jisuk! These jerks picked on Jiwoo and Y/n yesterday!" she exclaimed, pointing over to a very confused Sucheon...who had no idea what was going on.

Good job Boyoung! Way to sweep them under the carpet! You deserve a gold star for that!

"What?" The white haired boy responded, truthfully that was not the correct answer to his question...but it was still an answer!

"Jiwoo?...Y/n? Oh, you mean those unaffiliated punks Shinhwa brought?" Sucheon said.

Wrong answer bro...

Mans got immediately kicked down by Jisuk and went flying back.

"Jisuk, what the hell are you doing?!" Angered, Sucheon exclaimed.

"Move out of my way, you !sshole." Unbothered, yet still quite annoyed, Jisuk sneered at the boy.

Jaehyuk, from behind, thought that Jisuk's bad temper had unexpectedly became good use...but was it really his bad temper? Only the boy himself would know, whether it was his hot tempered personality that kicked in...or the irk in him when he heard your names being dirtied by Sucheon.

"You son of a b!tch!!"

[A/N : No Sucheon, you got that wrong. Jisuk's parents were deceased, not dogs.]

Well, even though Sucheon had jumped on the other boy, it still only took Jisuk minimal effort put the boy back to his place.

"That bastard forced me into using my 'Knee Kick of Reckoning'." He muttered.

One moment, he was heroic and the next, childish in both Jaehyuk and Boyoung's eyes.

"Move!" Sucheon pushed away any help from his friends, standing up on his own. "Jisuk. You really wanna go, huh?" He said.

[A/N : go where? go on a date? say less,]

The air immediately became tense. Now usually, others would have become intimidated, possibly even running away.

"Bring it on, if you dare." As you can see here, Jisuk did not run away. In fact, just as a comment on Webtoon said, Jisuk's motto on life would be 'act now, think later'.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING?!" Well...

busted.

==========

You sat with the others in the common room, all exhausted from today's training.

"I miss them..." Jiwoo mimbled under his breath. Jihye, who was sitting next to the boy, had caught onto his words.

"Miss who? Your girlfriend?" She asked.

"W-what? No."

"Then who do you miss so badly?"

'his cats...'

"Oh, my cats that I live with." Jiwoo answered, a fond smile plastered on his face.

'see, told you'

And that, was how the conversation had turned to the topic of how stray cats are actually cute...according to Jiwoo and Wooin.

But all you could wonder, was what was the ruckus you had heard when you were on your way back from the washroom.

"There's a cat in Jiwoo's room." Wooin mumbled, getting himself into the conversation everyone else was having.

"Woah, really?! Show us!"

You didn't know whether to be scared that all of them said that totally synchronised with each other, or concerned about their hopes of seeing a cute cat in Jiwoo's room...

And now, there in all his glory, was Kayden sitting like an old gangster, with a crowd of teenagers in front of him... let down that it was no cute cat.

==========

TO MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!!