-salmon-

Y/n Kangthe author has run out of quotesfor this chapter

Y/n Kang
the author has run out of quotes
for this chapter.

==========

Everywhere you went, people seemed to talk about you. No, no. Do not misunderstand, their words were sharp as a knife, as if piercing through your heart with their criticism.

However, due to experience throughout your whole life, their words had no effect on you. It's just how society works.

"They rejected to tell Jeongsu their power?"

"What were they thinking?"

'I'm thinking of taping that mouth shut'

"I heard Jisuk of Shinhwa has their back..."

"Whoa, really? No wonder... They couldn't have acted so boldly if they didn't have such strings to pull."

The whispers seemed to have become louder each second they conversed. If it wasn't obvious enough, the other students had distanced themselves away from you, Jiwoo and Wooin, as the gossiped among themselves about yesterday's surprising event.

"Oh, did you hear? They threw a party for the affiliated awakened ones yesterday, from evening to curfew.."

"Man, they really do get special treatment."

'and they're not even trying to hide their favouritism...' you thought, overhearing the conversation. You apparently had a knack for listening onto other people's conversation that does not involve you at all.

Just before anyone else could comment anymore, loud footsteps could be heard approaching the group of you.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Giwook Jang, and I'll be your instructor throughout this academy. You can call me Mr. Jang. Before we start, there's something you guys must keep in mind." The man introduced.

"While you're in here, what I say goes. And don't think of yourself as special...since you guys are at the very bottom of the pyramid in here." The stranger, who you now knew was your instructor, strictly said.

'oh great, we have a hierarchy system as well...next thing you know i'm a lost princess' you rolled your eyes, sarcastic remarks about this whole pyramid thing.

"Now each of you, tell me what your awakened powers are." Now this, was a problem. You had no way of communicating with your instructor, seeing that you weren't really allowed to bring mobile phones during training.