1

read description, pls pls pls ♡♡
———→

as the hydraulic press slowly came down, he gave kaito one last look.

it was a smile.
he nodded towards kaito,

"tell everyone else I said thank you for everything and that i'm sorry.. for everything." he said.

"...i-..I will..bye, k-kokichi .."

"bye..kaito..."

CRUNCH!

darkness.
——————→

it was still dark. was he dead?
probably.. but then? what was he hearing?
it was like, a door shutting. his body couldn't move, and he couldn't speak, but something felt heavy on his head ? he heard the sound of faint beeping?

gosh. if he was alive, he was going to kill himself again.

after a few tries, he felt his hands moving up to the heavy thing on his head.

he was weak, and it took many tries to take the..helmet„ off.

“fuck, that's really bright. oh my god it's like i'm being transported to heaven.” he thought.
“that's kinda ironic. someone like me„ in heaven? please,« he shook that thought away.

after a few minutes, he could finally see.

"fuck." he thought.

“yeah no, i refuse to be alive. i am leaving.” he said, slowly sitting up.

bad idea.
excruciating pain flowed through his body as he held back a cry.

“don't cry, if you can handle those arrows you can surely handle this. come on, get up.” he thought to himself.

“it would be better motivating if my body would actually let me speak.” he rolled his eyes as he forced himself off of the bed, his vision spinning.

he slowly but surely got up, trotting towards the door with uneven steps. he could barely see, damn it.

he weakly opened it, not caring about the fact that he was about to fucking fall over into something. he wobbled out the door, walking down what he assumed was a hallway. he was so focused on getting out of here than the fact he was also wobbling left and right, not even walking straight.

just his luck, he fucking tripped on his OWN feet. how could he possibly be that stupid, damn it, kokichi.

as he waited for his body to hit the floor, someone caught him.

god, please don't be a doctor, please don't be a doctor.

he looked up.

white...yellow...

A N G I E ??

"oh my," she said I'm a tone he couldn't understand if it was panic or happiness.

her voice is quite mesmerizing though, it's pretty cute to be honest.

he felt her pick him up, and then start to walk somewhere.

“damn you angie, your lucky i can't see you or  speak. I would have cursed you out by now.” he grumbled in his head as he placed him back down onto the bed he was on an hooked him back up to the IV's and other..cords he didnt know much about.
→ then the door opened again.

"Angie? I told you he can't have any visitors..did you sneak in here?"

from what kokichi could see, she visibly flinched.

"Mr.Hajime,!" she said in a sweet tone.

"Angie can explain, I promise."
she cursed to herself lowly.