AkTkxff

Hey guys !

Today we have AkTkxff with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

My name is Prisha and I am 16 years old.

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

Basically I was getting bored during lockdown and I searched for apps on which one could read stories and I found Wattpad.

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

I read the story of TanzilaAli9 and I suggested her to write a story on a particular plot that's when she asked me to help her write it and then I began writing. My inspiration here on Wattpad would definitely be TanzilaAli9.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

Mostly I randomly think about an idea and write about it.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

I am currently writing fanfiction. I am kind of into romcom or sci-fi.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

Firstly I suck at giving advice. If I give advice to someone it would be Just believe in yourself you might not get views in the start but later on things come one track.

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

Difficult one but  Kyy_family, TanzilaAli9, priyanshi8309, btw_itzashu_ next would be me kyuki main apni favourite hoon.

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

Everything goes with the flow nothing's pre-planned.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

I actually never had any plans to write stories this way though I had imagined certain things in my mind it was only when I wrote a story with tanzila and then I decided to write my own.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

The biggest challenge for me while writing was my studies. I had online classes almost 10 hours a day and then piles of homework so it was difficult to manage both things together but as they say things gradually work out .

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

I haven't faced any criticism till now.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

Basically my mother and sister know about me writing stories and they appreciate me for it.

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

I just would like to say that now I'd be continuing to write stories only after my 12th because it is difficult to manage other things when you are a science student. And as I always say Thank juu for supporting me.

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1