YenPerSollaAasaiDhan

Hey guys !

Today we have YenPerSollaAasaiDhan with us on board. Let's check out her interview !

 Let's check out her interview !

1.) What is your name and age? (if you are comfortable telling us)

• iam Ananya Shri and iam 15 ryt now

2.) How did you first land on wattpad?

 I came here to read the stories of my frnd (Livin2Write) and eventually ended up writing

3.) What made you want to start writing? What was your inspiration?

 it was Livin2Write She is the one who encouraged me to pendown and also I had a wish to become famous and make friends so I started writing. I get inspired from each and every author I meet.

4.) From where do you get the ideas of your books?

• to be frank, I don't know. A small scene just jumps from the clouds out of nowhere but at last I end up improving it to a story.

5.) Which genre book are you currently writing? And what are the other genre that you wish to explore in future?

• iam currently writing fan fictions and I would like to explore the world of fantasy soon.

6.) What will you advice to the aspiring, new writers?

• there is no advice. Just do what your heart says and you'll end up winning

7.) Which 5 books of Wattpad authors, do you love the most?

• It would be vazhka pogum dhooram neyum Naanum pogavenu by raangi_rangamma , coaig by Livin2Write,urn by minnie_here ,CM's pa, and mouname aval Mozhi by Shri20June

8.) Do you pre-plan the things that you write or it comes to you as you write the story?

• um... Actually it's always like this. I plan the story as one and it turns out to be other. I keep changing the plot and it's never a planned one.

9.) What motivated you to start writing?

 motivation credits goes to my brain and Livin2Write I was a newbie when I started my stories. My involvement in the plot and support of my friend was the thing got me going.

10.) What are the challenges that you face while writing?

• WRITER'S BLOCKKK that too even i have perfect plans I end up deleting them out of dissatisfaction and break my head for a new idea.. (how pity of me)

11.) How do you feel and what do you do when readers criticize you or your work?

• I feel happy that I got to correct a mistake. Ofcourse iam a newbie and I would have loads and loads of imperfections in my writing. If a person points out a mistake, I can rectify it and hopefully not make it another time.

12.) Do you write secretly? Or does your family knows? If yes, then how do they feel about it?

• well, it's fifty-fifty. My family knows that I write in a app but not know what and and where I write. We don't talk much about it but still they want me to write when iam free (which is not possible when your a 10th grader)

13.) Wanna ask or say anything to your readers?

• I would ask them to love me more. I would ask them to be my side forever. I would ask them to point my mistakes at Last, I would ask them to encourage and enjoy. The love and support they have given me already is such a pure bliss and I would be greatful for it throughout my lifetime. I love my fam❤️❤️❤️

14.) How did you write so humorously?

•  maybe of my personality. Iam a person who jokes even in a serious situation so it comes in a flow (manufacturing default *shrugging*)

15.)What will be your lifetime achievement in both Wattpad and real life?

• lifetime achievement.... In wattpad, getting supporters and my book featured in watty's reading list and in real life... Making people happy. I love to see people smile so yeah... That would be it

___________________

Thank you so much for giving us your time and interview. Really means a lot to us !

Interview taken by shreejal_1