Prologue: Travel to Past

Começar do início

Brock best driver of Resistance!

Fujimaru: Move over! I taking over to drive this! *Argued*

Brock: No way! It my van! I am one of the best resistance's driver and get away! Who the one who save your butt, me! *Argued*

Fujimaru: Shut up! We are literally chased by the thousands hordes of demons are chasing after us, dumbass! *Argued*

Brock: Don't call me a dumbass you short hot headed punk! *Argued*

As both of them arguing and struggling to take over controlling of the wheels. While the groups let out exasperated sigh.

Suddenly the orange hair girl with ponytail side, picked up a strong senses. Making her use senses magic to spread the entire area. She senses of cautious and dangers.

Ritsuka: Oh no.... Our entrance.... It been blocked!!! *Alerted*

Ritsuka Emiya nicknamed Gudako!

Brock/Gudao: What?!

Making them turn facing on the windshield where she directly points at. Revealing a massive spawns of demons blocking their entrance under the tunnel.

Brock: Shit! What we do, this is our only way to the resistance base!

???: Don't worry... I take this...

Making them turns, behind him. Revealing the young girl with the blond hair and blue eyes. 

Arthur Emiya The Child of King!

Fujimaru: Nii san, are you insane?! Can't you see that thing, it massive hordes of demons blocking our way out, they....

Arthur: Don't worry... I inherited dad and my mother.... With my projection magic and... *pats his chest* Mom left for me to protect us... *with smiles*

Ritsuka: Nii san....

Arthur: Trust me... *reassuring smiles*

As Arthur standing on top of the van, facing glaring at the swarms of demons blocking of their entrance. The demons releases hisses at him.