He said as he is laughing seeing Seokjin condition as in far from them, Yoongi and Namjoon is looking at them

He said as he is laughing seeing Seokjin condition as in far from them, Yoongi and Namjoon is looking at them.... They wanted to find those TXT but they want to find her first and Namjoon being bonded with her, he easily find her only to see this unnecessary drama of them... Killing each other like fools......

Yoongi: we should stop them or this won't lead us anywhere other than killing.....

He said as Namjoon look at them boiling in anger...... Bunch of fools...... He summoned his Ward from the hell that he can only used when their brothers are in despair or having conflicts with them...... They all forget that they have a invisible shackle around their neck, their sins......

He slammed his wand into the soil as the shackles of each of them started to appear on their neck and started to tighten it making them all leave what they are doing as they are all struggling to breath

He started to walk towards them and behind him Yoongi also appeared as other five is glaring at them......

Jungkook: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!! GET THIS THING AWAY FROM MY NECK!!!!!!

He screamed as he was about to go near namjoon but the grip of the shackle tighten making him fall in knees on field

He screamed as he was about to go near namjoon but the grip of the shackle tighten making him fall in knees on field...... Hearing him, Namjoon scoffed.......

Namjoon: Do you really think killing each other like this will solve everything???  No.... F***king No.... She is Ours..... She is meant to be Ours.... If you fight like this, we will never be able to have her..... GET INTO YOUR SENSE, YOU IDIOTS!!!!!