She felt a light tap on her back and turned to realize it was the demon from earlier. Biting down on her lip nervously she walked after the man, coming up just behind him as they walked out. Her e/c orbs widened as she realized it was a whole fortress made out of wooden floors, doors, lightless windows, and walls.

"You must know how frustrating it is not being able to do something." He said smiling, "Don't you Mrs. L/n."

"Oh please, drop the nice act. Get to the point, you told me you wanted something. What is it?" She hissed.

He chuckled, stopping in his tracks and turning to her. She coughed out in shock when he was suddenly infront of her, claws wrapped around her neck,

"You."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT ONE DAMN PERSON?! WHAT KIND OF PILLARS ARE YOU!?"

Kanroji squealed in terror as Hikaru tried lunging at the Serpent and Sound Pillars again, only to be held back by Rengoku and Mitsuri, who were struggling greatly to keep the boy back.

"Hikaru! Please!" Rengoku grunted, "Swordsman are not allowed to fight! Let's settle this civilly!"

"WAhhhhh! L/n-San, please stop!" Mitsuri cried out.

"Everyone calm down!" Shinobu ushered.

Iguro just glared at the Shadow Hashira while Tengen avoided eye contact.

"SHES GONE BECAUSE OF YOU SHITHEADS!" Hikaru seethed, his eyes widening like a feral dog. The two Pillars grunted in effort, trying to hold him back, "FUCK YOU, ILL FUCK YOU UP, YOU SHITFACES!"

Shinobu frowned, "L/n-San stop! What if Master hears you!?"

Hikaru sawed his teeth together, mumbling, "I'll kill you....I'll kill you...I'll kill you..."

Giyuu sighed quietly at his friends crazed state.

"Namu-Amidabutsu....Y/n-San would not be too happy about your actions right now Hikaru... Namu-Amidabutsu..." Gyomei cried, rubbing his prayer beads together.

"Please what would she do, she's probably dead by now." A gruff voice spat.

Everyone turned their heads in shock to Shinazugawa who was leaning against the Masters Estate.

"What." Hikaru said bluntly.

"She was a nice person yea but let's face it, she was kidnapped by a fucking demon, she's screwed. She could barely pick up a sword."

Rengoku and Mitsuris heals dug into the ground as Hikaru lunged at the Wind Pillar. The half and half haired man practically dragged them over a few feet,

"You...you wanna say that again shitface?"

Sanemi grunted, keeping his face and eyes out of sight from everyone, "Just accept it..."

"No Y/n-Chan is strong! Shell be back soon! I know it!" Mitsuri cried out, "Don't worry L/n-San!"

"Yes! She has a strong sense of justice and spirit! A true burning flame! She will be home soon!" Rengoku proclaimed.

"Plus, if she isn't..." Mitsuri added on, "Who will look after the crows!?"

"That correct! While Hikaru is an amazing Pillar, he cannot handle that great responsibility!" Rengoku yelled.