-Master thief/pick pocketer- She can steal things without someone noticing

-Multilingualism- English, Russian, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Greek, Irish, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Yiddish, Ukrainian, Turkish, Icelandic, Danish, Swedish, Romanian, Sokovian, Bulgarian, Finnish, Hawaiian, and Hebrew. Fluent in all of them. She can also fluently speak with Morse Code and sign language. She's working on speaking backwards with all of these

-Master in Ballet, ice skating, gymnastics, ribbon dancing, ballroom dance, jazz, tap dancing, and hip hop

-Fast agility

-Master combatant- Never loses a hand-to-hand combat fight. Her One-Woman-Army enhancement helps with that (See below)

-Skilled Disguise Artist

-Able to turn emotions on and off at will

-Can withstand drastically changing temperatures

-Can process information at rates that makes it seem as though time has slowed down.
(See below)

Fighting Style-

Elizabeth's fighting is lots of acrobatic moves and she loves to dance on the battlefield. She's fast and flexible which helps her dodge attacks with ease. The majority of the time she will manipulate her opponent's strength and body weight and use it to her advantage. A favorite move of hers is paralyzing her opponent using Tai Chi which is her favorite martial arts style. After using that on her opponents, she is very quick to kill. She's speedy and does it so unexpectedly that people don't have time to react before they're on the ground unable to move. She does an excellent job at being unpredictable so her opponents can't begin to pin point her next actions. Her opponents always end up either killed or extremely hurt while they attempt to figure her next moves out.

History-

Elizabeth was born for a special project in the Red Room. A year after she was born, she was placed in the care of Melina and Alexi where she would live undercover with them. They also had Natalia, and Yelena for three years. When Elizabeth was brought back three years later, she was but in a Cryo-freeze chamber and frozen in time until she would be needed.
She was woken up 19 years later when it was decided that we'd use her to bring Natalia back to the Red Room after her escape.

Immediately following her awakening, Elizabeth was thrown into training. She had been trained longer and harder than her peers. We intended to make Elizabeth the strongest and most advanced Black Widow ever created. We gave her two types of super serum. We also gave Natalia and Yelena one of the same types of super serum that Elizabeth had.

All three have long endurance and go can for days without food, water, or sleep. Similar to Captain America, none of the three are able to get drunk or high. They all have a fast metabolisms and can heal faster than normal humans can. Though they're alike in a variety of ways, they all have different abilities as well. Yelena Belova was given enhanced speed, agility, and increased mental strength. She got much stronger but not nearly as strong as Natalia. While Yelena got emotional and mental strength, Natalia had enhanced physical aspects of her. She too had immensely fast reflexes and speed although she wasn't as fast as Yelena.

Elizabeth got the best of both worlds and more. She got the mental strength, and even more enhanced reflexes and agility than the other two. She also got things that her sisters didn't get.

Elizabeth was injected with another serum. We call it the One-Woman-Army serum. This grants her the ability to fight as effectively as a large group of people and fight seemingly overwhelming odds with ease. With this and her other skills, Elizabeth is a more than capable warrior on the battlefield. She decimates the enemy single-handedly with a nearly supernatural finesse that pars even with the skills of more experienced fighters. She is a military force in herself.

The One-Woman-Army serum also gives her mind and senses the capability to process information at such rates that it seems as though time has slowed down, allowing Elizabeth to see what would normally be moving too fast (such as a bullet) and respond accordingly. In observing Elizabeth with this mind and senses enhancement, it seemed to overwhelm her at times.

After all of this, she was sent on countless missions. Solo, with a group of older girls, girls her age, or anyone else, it didn't matter. Elizabeth always got the job done in record timing and reported back ahead of schedule.

We put Elizabeth in a program that was made specifically for her. The One-Woman-Army Program. Elizabeth would train for 16 hours a day nonstop. She sharpened and perfected the majority of her skills and she thrived without the distraction of a group. Here and there she would be thrown back into the group we put her in when she was awakened just so she could fight with other girls her age even though she was working on taking out 15 fully armed grown men at once. Elizabeth proved that this balance was good for her.
During her private program time, would have the Winter Soldier come and fight with Elizabeth to give her the real challenge that she craves. When they fought, it was always a duel for survival and Elizabeth more than held her own against her opponent. She even fought Taskmaster once, sometimes twice a week to keep improving her skills. Every single time she lost against the Winter Soldier and/or Taskmaster, Elizabeth would be severely punished. Over time, her moves got so complicated and advanced that not even Taskmaster could beat her.

The program was brutal and hard training and missions but Elizabeth learned quickly and survived. At times it was clear that she was even enjoying herself during her training. Especially dance, acrobatics/gymnastics, weapon training, and martial arts.

Elizabeth hasn't graduated yet. She hadn't been scheduled to do so until she turned ten or twelve. Around the Red Room, she is a widow but her name is also the of her program. The One-Woman-Army. She earned that for her abilities and her kill count, aka the red in her ledger.