See You Later

"Yelena! Please don't do it! I can't lose you too!" I yell. Suddenly, Nat is at my side. "Yelena! Don't do it!" yells Nat. "This was fun!" yells Yelena. "No!" screams Nat. "Please no!" I scream.

Yelena plunges the baton into the propeller. It causes an explosion which sends Yelena flying off of the plane. On the bright side, it kills Dreykov and his men.

"Nat. I love you," I say, and I run to jump off of the Red Room to try to save Yelena. As I run, I hear Nat scream, "Lizzie! What are you doing?!" I stop at the edge of the Red Room. "I'm going to catch Yelena," I say, and then I jump. I hear Nat scream, "No!" but it's too late. I am falling and falling fast.

I spot Yelena. She is a decent distance below me. I dive down and fly as fast as I can towards her. I am pretty close. She is not unconscious, which is good. I dive down, and crash into Yelena. I hold on to her while we fall.

Out of nowhere, Nat crashes into us, and she clips a parachute onto Yelena and I. Nat activates the parachute. Nat is sitting on Yelena's lap. Nat looks over Yelena's shoulder, and she sees the Taskmaster. I hold onto Yelena, and Nat lets go of us.

Nat keeps falling along with the Taskmaster. Yelena and I float down for what feels like forever because of the parachute. We end up crashing to the ground.

After a few minutes of lying on the ground, we hear Nat yell, "Yelena? Lizzie?" Eventually, she spots us, and she runs up to us. I sit up and stand up.

Nat hugs me, and I smile and walk away so Nat and Yelena can have their much needed older sisters moment. 

Nat and Yelena stand up moments later, and Nat motions for me to come over to them, so I do. They both hug me real tight.

Then Alexi supporting a limping Melina, walks over to us. I stand in silence as they all talk. I'm not even listening. During their chat, I see many government cars start pulling up, and Yelena gives Nat her vest.

Then a plane lands. The door opens, and the other Black Widows, including my old group, walk out.

Yelena walks towards them and says, "You came back for us." "We wouldn't leave you," says one of the older ones in Russian.

I walk over to my old group, and we talk for a minute or two before we say goodbye. Then they get back on the plane, and I walk back to Nat, Melina, and Alexi. I nod to Alexi and Melina, and they start to walk away.

Melina turns around, looks at Nat, and says, "Hey, you take care of yourself. Okay?" "Don't worry, I got this," says Nat, smiling. "I know," says Melina, and she and Alexi walk away towards the other Widows.

Yelena does her special whistle, and Nat does her special whistle back. I do mine after her. We all smile at each other. Yelena walks over and she hugs Nat and I. Nat hugs us both super tight.

"You know, I'm happy that we're not being separated to be turned into assassins," I say. "Yeah, me too," says Nat laughing. "Me three," says Yelena laughing as well. I smile big and laugh a little. "Nat, can you promise me something?" I ask. "Depends on the promise," says Nat. "It's nothing major," I say. "Then yes," says Nat.

"Promise that you'll keep in touch and not go off the grid. It took 21 years for us to reunited. I don't want to wait another 21 years because you didn't keep in touch," I say. "Oh, Lizzie. I'll keep in touch. I promise. Besides, I'll see you again soon. This isn't goodbye forever. We're parting ways. We'll all be together again soon. I'm not going anywhere and if you think Yelena is going to leave you anywhere, you're crazy," says Nat. I smile. "Ok!" I say.

I guess my sisters aren't going to leave me after all.

I hug Nat super tight. "I'm really gonna miss you," I say. "I'm really gonna miss you too. Be good for Yelena. I love you, Lizzie," says Nat. "I love you, Nat," I say. She kisses my head and hugs me tighter. She lets go and I wave to her and run up to Yelena before she gets on the plane with everyone. I wave to Natasha as I get on the plane. The plane door closes, and it takes off.

It's the end of an era. And I miss Nat already. "You gonna be okay?" asks Yelena. "Yeah. I just miss her already. Just don't leave me, okay?" I say. "Lizzie, you're stuck with me. I'm not going anywhere so I hope you don't get sick of me," says Yelena. I laugh. "I could never get sick of my older sister who I haven't seen in 21 years," I say.

Yelena smiles and puts her arm around me. I snuggle into her and rest my head on her shoulder. Yep. Just like old times.

"What are we gonna do now?" I ask. "We're gonna free other Black Widows and go from there. I honestly have no idea where we're going to live after all that. I guess we'll figure things out as we go along. How does that sound?" says Yelena. "Fun! It sounds like a fun adventure!" I say. "Great!" says Yelena.

We fly for a while and we eventually land. Yelena helps me down from the plane and we say goodbye to Melina and Alexi. I happily say goodbye to Melina, but Yelena has to make me say goodbye to Alexi. After we say our goodbyes, Yelena and I leave and get ready to free some Black Widows, wherever they are. The only thing I'm nervous about is what's going to happen to them when they wake up.