59

The trailer was hotter than usual, or maybe that was just Meredith's warm, flexible body underneath his as he ran his hands up and down her side, his tongue searching her mouth. Grace was sleeping in her pink bed, tiny puppy noises escaping from her every once in a while, and Derek was taking the opportunity to finally do what he had been wanting to do for days now. He was going to make love to Meredith Elizabeth Grey. He had no idea why he had thought that maybe waiting would be a good idea. It actually seemed like an insane idea. He loved Meredith. He really loved Meredith. And they were really good at kissing and doing lots of other very fun things, and waiting was insane. He just really want to make love to his girlfriend, to see if she was as good as he vaguely remembered her being.

His hands worked slowly, pushing her t-shirt up over her head. Her body was...incredible. Beyond incredible, actually. It seemed to fit so perfectly against his own and as her skin heated and flushed, he could feel his entire body tightening in anticipation. "Derek," she breathed. "Derek...we...are we..."

"Yes," he whispered, his voice thick and low and he shifted to make sure his erection was pressing against her. "Yes."

"Oh," she giggled breathlessly. "Oh."

"Are you..." he breathed, pulling back slightly. "That's okay, right?"

"Seriously?" Meredith laughed, shifting to take off her bra. "Seriously?"

"We haven't..." he groaned slightly as his hands found her now naked breasts, and he caressed them softly. "Oh god."

"Definitely having sex," she moaned. He ducked his head down to her breasts, his tongue tracing the outlines before he took an erect nipple into his mouth and nibbled lightly. "Derek! Derek..."

"You are so damn perfect," he whispered against her skin, before taking the nipple into his mouth and sucking on it hard as his hands moved to her jeans.

"Oh...." she gasped. "Derek..."

"Hmmmmm...." he groaned, managing to push her fly down as he moved his mouth to her other nipple, nibbling on it softly until he gasped at the wetness he found when he pushed his hand down her pants. "Oh god."

"I need you," she purred as her own hands fell to his jeans, desperately working at his fly as his erection strained against the denim.

"I need you too," he whispered, gasping as she pushed his jeans down enough to let the air hit him.

"You're so hard, Derek," she murmured, her fingers grasping his hard shaft.

"I think I've been hard for a week now," he groaned as her hand moved over him.

"You're the one who wanted to wait," she laughed breathlessly, her hips arching up to meet him. The wetness brushed against the already weeping head of his cock and he groaned, his eyes falling shut. "Derek..."

"Mer..." he whispered, rubbing his length against her folds. He wanted this. He had no idea why he had wanted to wait. He needed her. He just needed her. He shifted, centering himself over her just as his cell phone rang. "Fuck."

"Seriously?" she groaned.

"I hope to god someone is dying," Derek groaned, grabbing for his cell phone but not moving off of Meredith. "Damn."

"Who is it?"

"Mom."

"Fuck," she shook her head, falling back against the pillows.

"This should just take a second," he sighed, answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, dear," Mom's voice greeted warmly.