Tom:Shit Freddy your really good at this mhmm.

Freddy smiles as she opens her mouth,beginning to lick the tip of my dick.She moved her hand a little faster as if not being able to conatain her lust for my cum.She looks up at me before quickly slamming her mouth down on my dick as her mouth goes down on my dick me lips touching her hand.My eyes roll back a little as Freddy moves her mouth up and down along my dick.I grabbed her hair forcing her head up and down.I tried to be as dominant as I could but with her tounge swirlling around my dick and her now playing around with my balls,I felt like I was close to my breaking point.Freddy could feel my dick twitching as she knew I was close to cumming inside of her mouth which she desperatly wanted.She began to go further down my dick coating all of it in her spit which allowed my dick to violate her throat easier.My dick twitched again as I felt my dick not being able to contain my cum any longer.I hold freddys hair tighter and slam her head fully down her dick as her lips where now touching my balls.I let out a final moan before releasing my nut inside of her mouth.She gargled a little as if choking on my dick and on my cum.I pulled her head up,letting go of her hair as she began to breath in quickly as she swallowed my load licking her lips to make sure that not one drop of my white liquid go to waste.I breath heavily feeling my dick twitch as it was starting to go limp after that fat load.Suddenly Freddy pushed me down on the table dropping her panties on my face.I blushed bright red as I sniffed her panties making my dick start to get hard again.Freddy saw me sniffing her panties and smiled lifting up her t-shirt and taking it off making her big bouncy tits bounce down and jiggle in place.I watch as her brown tits jiggle around as she walks up to me climbing on top of me and looking directly down on me.

Freddy:Shit you dont know how long ive waited for this.

Without any warning Freddy grabbed my dick and started to position herself to allow her to put me inside of her.I watched closely as she rubbed her clit against my tip with a lustful look in her eyes.She was like a animal in heat as I could feel how wet she was just by her rubbing against my dick which was still coated in her salavia from the blow job.

Freddy:Listen Im about to take your viginity ok.So dont you dare go soft on me.

I nod in agreement as Freddy smiled to my response.She took a deep breath in before lowering herself slowly onto my dick.She let out a moan as my tip entered her pussy sending her into shock as she stopped lowering herself and just stood their as if scared to go down further.I notice this and think of a way to help her.

Tom:Hey you need some help?

Freddy nods biting down on her lip as if tyring to ease the pain.I take hold of her shoulders trying my best to comfort her,before slamming her down full force and my dick dissapeared inside of Freddy.She yelled in pain and bliss as her tounge dropped out of her mouth with her eyes rolling up to her head.A little bit of blood dripped down my dick as I must of broken her hymen.Freddy just sits there not being able to take everything that just happened.

Tom:Hey are you ok?

Shit I think I fucked up.Freddy just continues to sit there as she began to breath heavily as I could feel her insides wrap around me.I was about to lift her off me to see if she was ok but she immediantly slams my hands onto the table starring daggers at me as if angry that I tried to get her off of my dick.

Freddy:I...Im no longer a virgin.A...and it was my darling who took it.

Freddy began to lift her self up then slam herself down making both me and her let out a loud moan.She shoved her finger in my mouth to stop myself from moaning to hard and lifted herself up again slamming her pussy down onto my dick again.I bit her finger to hold in my moan which Freddy enjoyed very much.With enough courage Freddy began to move up and down slowly as she was trying to get used to the shape of my dick.I coulf feel my dick moving her insides parting her walls as she coated my dick in her juices.

Freddy:Sh...shit Tom I f...fucking love this!!!I...I love you.

My face glows red not just from the hot sex I was having but because of what Freddy had said.We both stare at each other moaning as she starts to move her hips in a circuar motion making my dick press against her walls.I lick her finger and with a hearts in my eyes I whisper in her ears.

Tom:I love you too Freddy.

Freddys face goes bright red after hearing my wordsand my hot breath hitting her ears.She stops moving her hips and quickly continues to going up and down a lot faster then before as if not caring that she wasnt used to me yet.I felt my dick twitch as I knew I woudnt last much longer.As to make sure it wasnt just Freddy doing all the work I started to move my hips in unison with her.Freddy wasnt expecting me to start thrusting which made her clench her teeth as she let out a loud moan as I felt something drop down my dick as I watched as liquid came out of Freddys pussy.

Tom:Hm you came already Freddy?

Freddy only responded to me with on 3 words.

Freddy:Finish in me.

I smile sitting up and moving my head towards Freddys,placing my lips ontop of hers as me and Freddy began to make out again.I thrusted upwards as Freddys body jolted up then down as I held onto her tightly,moving my hips faster and faster feeling her walls begin to tighten around my dick hugging it tight as if knowing I was about to blast my loud inside and to make sure even if I wanted to pull out I coudnt.My dick twitched again as I reached my limit.I thrusted my entire dick inside of Freddy,snapping her out of her lifelessness as she held on to me as I released my hot seed into Freddys womb making her throw her head back in bliss with one final moan.We stayed their hugging each other for about five minutes before both me and Freddy regained some sort of consiousness Freddy stood up making some of my cum drip out from her insides making her whine in pleasure.She smiled at me before planting a kiss on my cheek,Freddy then started to fall but I was able to catch her before she hit the floor.I lifted her up and placed her on the table as she slept.I picked up my boxers and trousers putting them back on then picking up Freddy again,walking back to the others and place her back to where she was originaly.I smile at the girls watching all of them asleep peacefully.I sigh and start to walk back over to Bonnie and Foxy until the sound of someones voice filled my ears.

???:That was quite the show you put on.

Before I could even turn around I feel something hit my head forcing my body to the floor.Losing consiousness I turn around to see a white rabbit above me starring into my eyes.The last thing I saw was the rabbit waving good night before hitting me again with a baseball bat knocking me unconsious.