VR (1/R)

Tom pov

Tom loved VR games they were his favourite type of games.
He loved the feeling of how it felt like he was some what in another world.
And another world he would be going to

Tom was playing Minecraft Vr when his friend Jake sent him a message making his phone go ding.Tom annoyed that his friend texted him while he was playing took off his head set and checked the message.

Jake *text*:yo bro you know how you like VR games yea

Tom looked at his phone confused before becoming intrigued by his friends message and started typing back.

Tom *text*:yea but I thought that was common knowledge,why you asking tho?

Jake:well I've just sent you a code to a really cool VR game I think you might like,it's called fnia help wanted it's kinda like an anime game I think for that five nights at freddys thing.Listen I saw the tits and thought you'd love it ok

Tom then sighed and thought that his friend would of known by now that he didn't like anime.However he did like fnaf and the part with tits very much had him hooked on playing the game now.

Tom *text*:oh uhm thanks dude I'll play it now and its not because of tits.

Jake *text*:Yeaaaaaaa of course of course just have fun ok man.I got a date to go to.seya dude.

Tom smiled at the fact his best friend was on hif fifth date this week.He then put down his phone and started talking to himself sitting down on his gamer chair and logging onto steam.

Tom:I mean a games a game I suppose let's just hope it's a good one,And those tits better have jiggle physics.

He then opens his computer and see's the code Jake had sent him.He copy and pasted the code into steam and the game started to upload onto his computer.Tom breaths in and out, spinning around in his gamer chair.

Tom:Welp while that downloads I might as well grab something to eat,I think theres some left over pizza in the fridge.

Tom then gets up and walks to his fridge and grabs a bit of pizza he had got yesterday and bites into it.The cold taste of pizza taints his mouth has he spits out the piece of pizza he had taken a bite out of.

Tom:you know what I probably should of heated it first but what ever I guess cold pizza it is.

He then walks back to his computer to see the download has completed and is now ready to play.Tom then moves his chair out of the way so he can move in his room better and presses play on his computer

Tom:hope these tits are worth it.

He then picks up his headset and puts it on.

The game then starts.

There isn't a title screen or loading screen all there was that Tom could see was a large building with a sign that read Freddy fazbears anime convention.

Tom:uhm well this is weird must be a bug or something.

Tom then walks towards the front door and opens it then walks inside.He stops for a second as if actually feeling the door that he had just opened before shaking his head with a small smile.

Tom:wow these mechanics are amazing its as if I actually pushed that door.I wonder how the devs did that?

Tom starts to giggle before continuing to walk through the building.He was now in what looked to be a dinning room of some sorts as it contained a bunch of tables with party hats on top.However In the far back of the room he could see a stage with three anime girls that looked like a bear,a chicken and a bunny.

Tom:Yup Jake was right Massive boobs.

He walked up to the stage before stopping suddenly feeling that something wasnt right about this.

Tom: something is wrong i don't feel the controllers in my hand anymore.

He starts to move his hands and to his suprise he saw his actual hand move.Toms eyes widened in shock as he lifted his arm up pinching himself to make sure he wasnt hallucinating but sure enough he felt the pain.His arm dropped as his eyes widened in fear as he had just watched his actaul arms and hands in a vr game.

Tom:no this is weird im not playing this shit the tits arnt enough uhm fuck no im done.

Tom reached for the headset and felt Nothing.He tried several more times to try to attempt to take off the vr headset however nothing was on his head.There was no headset any more everything was no longer...

a game.

Tom:w....what's going on where is my headset.Wh...what the fuck is going on

He then looked down at his arm again and in desperation begane to pinch himself over and over and over and over again as if trying to wake himself up from a bad dream to wake up to the real world.He might of just fallen asleep and this is a bad dream.But at this moment Tom didnt understand that this.This was no deam

Tom:ow ouch Fuck wake up...come on Tommm wake uppp.Please get the fuck up.

Tom stopped pinching himself coming to the realization that he had felt everything.The pinching the movement,the door.He felt all of it as if it was all real.As if he was in the game itself.

Tom:n....no way th...this is impossible.Sh..shit like this just cant happen.

Tom was about to start running before a starnge noise was heard above him.Tom slowly looked up to the stage and when he did his eyes instantly widened in shock.The girl in the middle was staring at him with a happy look on her face as if excited to see him for some unknown reason.Tom stepped back confused at the situation his eyes looking at her suprisingly big tits before looking back at the girl.This made the bear girl watch him closely as she saw him glance at her chest which she didnt mind.She laughed a little as if sensing that Tom was a little scared by this strange situation keeping her blue eyes on him.She cleared her throat as if to make sure she sounded correctly before speaking in a seductive but calming tone.

She cleared her throat as if to make sure she sounded correctly before speaking in a seductive but calming tone

???:why hello there sexy,what can I do for you.

Tom:Wh...what the fuck.