It's okay to go.

Taking a casual glance at the location map of the building, Su Yu quickly walked towards the 17th floor of the top floor.

A few minutes later, Su Yu appeared at the door of an office and knocked on the door.

"Please come in."

Soon, a voice came out.

As soon as Su Yu walked into the office, he smelled the smell of smoke.

Several doctors in white coats were sitting together, and on the opposite side sat a middle-aged man who looked a little worried.

"Jingmin? Didn't you mean to come back tomorrow? Why did you come today?"

The man was the dean, and when he saw Su Yu, he was surprised.

In response, Su Yu smiled slightly.

"The seminar in the capital ended early, so I came back early, what's wrong? Did something happen to the dean?"

Su Yu smiled slightly and made a random excuse.

In fact, the real Professor Sun is still holding a meeting in the capital.

Hearing Su Yu's words, the dean didn't think much, just choked out the cigarette **** and sighed.

"You haven't been in the South China Sea these days, so I don't know what happened."

"You know the Conner Star Hospital in the United States, right? A few days ago, I suddenly came to our South China Sea. They said they were looking for an academic exchange. They said it was an academic exchange, but they were actually here to show off their medical technology."

"In the past two days, they have visited all the other top hospitals. No, I came to our hospital today, and I'm just waiting in the conference room."

"Moreover, the above attaches great importance to this matter."

When the dean said this, his expression was obviously not very good.

The same is true for the other doctors next to him.

Seeing this, Su Yu tasted something different.

Connor Star Hospital?

Academic exchange?

This is to put it bluntly, isn't it just to play in the gym?

And listening to the dean's words, it seems that the Nanhai side has been kicked badly?

As for the emphasis on the above, this is also well understood.

The rivalry between countries is never just a war or economic struggle on the surface.

There are many other aspects.

The medical battle is just the tip of the iceberg.

Step on it, and ordinary people may not feel it.

But step twice or three times or even dozens of times.

More hype.

Ordinary people must feel that the medical care in the United States is good, but there is nothing in the country.

In other respects, the same is true.

What is this called?

This is called cultural invasion.

"So it is."

After thinking about this, Su Yu smiled, nodded, and said nothing.

Seeing this, the dean sighed.